Screenshot of the Week: 10/20 to 10/27 (Warning: potentially very large shots)

Jib228_20111020_0000.jpg

A pair of NS Dash 9's pull a manifest on "The Loops."

Yes this is a real good one

Northwest Montana image 1280 x 800
[URL="http

GNdome this one is a real nice one and good composition and overall feeling.
Like it !1
what textures rock/snow you use on the mnts? at what draw distance as it seems in this pict it is not to far away as the textures all are detailed and not just triangles or squares...
Keep up the good work and congrats again.

Roy;)

Wat's happening

Joosten might relate to this one..;)

And GNdome55...I think you might be our next Casper/Mezzoprezzo! Beautiful composition.

dinoriusredundicus20111.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning Dino. It's just like ones around the village I live in. By chance is this "Wat" on the DLS? My students would get a real kick out of this and if I could find some Thai style houses....

Dave

Stunning Dino. It's just like ones around the village I live in. By chance is this "Wat" on the DLS? My students would get a real kick out of this and if I could find some Thai style houses....

Dave

On it's way to the DLS, Dave. I'm not expecting many downloads since it's not very "Trainzy", but I just wanted to do something different. It's Wat Nai Harn, part of a monastery near beautiful Nai Harn beach in Phuket. Look for "Temple Nai Harn 01" on the DLS in the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
Dinorius_Redundicus, That is amazing work!

wridenour, Thanks, it's from a new route I'm working on. I'm taking what I learned from the mess that was my 1st route. This will be my scenic impression of Maria's Pass / South Glacier Park and points beyond.

joosten, Thanks for the comments. My draw distance is at max. On all my mountain peaks I start with dark brown/dark grey textures. then lots of mouse skipping with snow, rock, anything with light stones and always some bluish water feature textures. Whatever it takes to look believable from the tracks.

(I really need to read up on how to use these forum tools. I seem to goof up uploading pics and things like adding multiple quotes.)
Gordon

Dean very nice indeed

Oh man that looks pretty close to the one not far from us here but I did not allow you to take a picture of me in front of the temple:hehe: :hehe:

superb picture but cannot use this Wat anywhere on any of my routes.:'(

Roy

Zoagli

Nice to see so many great entries this week!

I’ve added a new station to my Italian Route. Here’s its first public screenshot.

Still a work in progress. This is further south in Liguria, heading towards Tuscany. I’m building this as prototypically as possible, using available assets only.

Cheers
Casper
:)

28dedd37.jpg

Casper most beautiful again

nice shot of this area Casper. You catch it very well and probably never finish the project:hehe:

mine this week an unfinished lake Kinbasket BC,CA

trainz2011102506352162.jpg

Roy;)

Casper probably has a good chance, though. ;) Although there is some mighty fine competition this week; it might be hard to choose who to vote for! ;)

Back