Saving dependencies to a route??:confused: :confused:

jamal17

Subways and railroads
i want to know just in case i want to upload a route. i want to know how to save dependencies to a route so when i send it to the CMP it doesn't say missing dependencies. does anyone knows how t do this??

You don't include dependencies. The route is the route and only the route.

Provided you make sure all the dependencies are available, either on DLS, your own web site, or elsewhere, it will be fine. If any dependencies are difficult to find then you might need to add a note in the description saying where they are.

However, I think you might need to acknowledge the dependencies' creators somehow. I don't know if this is just being polite or actually a requirement. Nor do I know for sure how it's done. Perhaps someone else could explain that aspect.

John

@John - The list of contributors on the DLS 'Details' page is auto-generated, you don't need to do a thing....

@ jamal17 - the only way to avoid the 'Missing Dependencies' thing is to use ONLY Built-In and/or DLS assets. Content from 3rd party sites will always show as 'missing'. If you include a list of links with the route you will be everybody's best friend, but there is no way to include the content itself...

Andy :)

Last edited:
Back