RVSX Train Deleted?

boleyd

I have had the RVSX Vegetation Train installed for years. But in the latest standard 2022 it disappeared. Now, why would N3V delete a product I had purchased? If this was commercial software phone calls would be made. So, I download a new copy and await the next odd event.

PS: N3V might get more revenue if they catalogued and had a search for the stuff they are trying to sell. They had a student do a sort a few years ago, but it was never debugged.

Check the content store. You will have to redownload it from there, or install the assets from your original cdp files if you purchased the train directly from Jointed Rail.

I have had the RVSX Vegetation Train installed for years. But in the latest standard 2022 it disappeared. Now, why would N3V delete a product I had purchased? If this was commercial software phone calls would be made. So, I download a new copy and await the next odd event.

PS: N3V might get more revenue if they catalogued and had a search for the stuff they are trying to sell. They had a student do a sort a few years ago, but it was never debugged.
Jointed Rail Product not N3V's

I sent the money to N3V so I view it as their product despite the obvious resale. Plus they manage the sales process.
It is one of the best items on the list. I know little about rail operations so things like this are quite welcome so long as they do not disappear.

I sent the money to N3V so I view it as their product despite the obvious resale. Plus they manage the sales process.
It is one of the best items on the list. I know little about rail operations so things like this are quite welcome so long as they do not disappear.
if i was you i would buy it Directly from the Company that Made the Item before i would buy it off of steam as steam Robs people of items and money ( I had this happen to me)

Back