Russian Tram Stop - Translation Required

Vern

Trainz Maverick
Any idea what needs to go in these fields, please?

It would be nice if content uploaded required an English translation by default for "international" localisation.
You can't even copy and paste from the field descriptions into Google Translate.

If you send me the kuid number Vern and I will download it and translate it for you. I cannot read your screen shot.

Doug

If you send me the kuid number Vern and I will download it and translate it for you. I cannot read your screen shot.

Doug

Just clik the image, it will open on the imgbb hosting site, full screen, and then you can click it again to zoom.

Rico

Vern, I feel your pain!

I ran into the same issue with this station and gave up! Those nice Russian and Ukranian trams too need a bit of help so we can drive them. I tried but gave up on those too because I don't know where to look for the text strings to select them.

Thanks for the help guys, sorry didn't realise the link was going to imgur. Wish N3V hosted images in house!

Vern, N3V DOES host images in house. Upload your images to the Trainz Gallery, then copy the link to the full image and paste into your post using the icon that looks like a picture. Easy-peasy, other than sometimes it takes ten minutes for your upload to show up.

Vern, N3V DOES host images in house. Upload your images to the Trainz Gallery, then copy the link to the full image and paste into your post using the icon that looks like a picture. Easy-peasy, other than sometimes it takes ten minutes for your upload to show up.

I wish this forum had a Like/Helpful button(s).
I'll do that next time.

Hi Vern, sorry about the delay getting back to you. I have worked out roughly what this all means. Without the asset I was not able to fiddle with it myself and get the drift of what the translation was trying to tell me but here goes.

Looking at your posted graphic then I can see it is the set up page for a metro station in the US. From what I can tell you here will then be up to you to work out what does what.

Starting at the top on the grey section is “Platform 1” there then follows 12 entries.

1. Underground or street level Yes/no (Het is no).
  2. Route sign Yes/no.
  3. Name of the station stop.
  4. First line of the list/route directory
  5. Second line of the list/route directory
  6. Route switch (yes/no) I think this is option for route diverge?
  7. This translates to “Landing Pad” Indent (on/in)
  8. Also height of “Landing pad”
  9. And Landing Pad retreat. This might be settings for the pantograph perhaps???
  10. Landing Platform height OUT
  11. Type of stop: Starting station
  12. Starting number of passengers (10)

All of these entries that have an underscore (het or a number 5)
can be clicked on and changed to another value.

The blue section is a 24 hour clock and starts with “Time table” at the top. The timing is broken down into 1.5 hour intervals.

The Green section is the number of passengers waiting on the platform.

The Yellow section is the number of leaving passengers at any stop.

The Red section is a %percentage of passengers remaining on the train.

There you are. That is the best I can do with this. You will have to try it now yourself and see if you can make sense from it.

The Russians have a good way of explaining things but it does not necessarily follow our logic.

Doug

You can also use a translator on a mobile phone (android) to view the monitor with the phone camera and translate that way.

Back