Runtime Error Installing T:ANE

BlackDogDave

Thought I'd check with the community and see if anyone has any suggestions on how to overcome this. I'm on a laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate with 57 GB of free space. I downloaded T:ANE with no problems, copied everything over to a new folder and extracted the files. When I run setup.exe, after I go through the 2 permissions windows I get the following error:

Runtime Error (44:52)

Internal Error: Cannot expand "pf64" constant on this version of Windows

I submitted a ticket to N3V, but I'm hoping the community can come up with a fix before they do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Unfortunately, it sounds like your version of Windows is 32-bit. If this is the case, then the only fix is to get a 64-bit version of Windows.

Shane

Thanks Shane. Kind of thought you'd be the one to provide a quick answer. 32-bit versus 64-bit system didn't even occur to me. Guess I'm going to be sticking with TS12. I appreciate the quick response.

Thanks;
Dave

Win7 Ultimate? I would have thought you would have both 32bit and 64bit versions on disk? Could try the Windows 10 preview 64 bit and upgrade for free to the proper version when it's released later this year.

Back