RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

Another pic for now !

sureshot28201203260002.jpg

Last edited:
Adamovic's new payware GMD CP SD40-2,Screenshots taken on my North American Grain shortline Version 2 route which I'm currently remodeling,hoping to have It finished by the end of the year.
cp3o.jpg

cp4dx.jpg

cp5kg.jpg

cp9x.jpg

Nice shot king.....These locos are great....Only thing is.....The back light does not work

Nice shot king.....These locos are great....Only thing is.....The back light does not work
Adamovic is on vacation, we'll let him know about the light though. I hadn't caught that either, but I hadn't ran one LHF yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Adamovic is on vacation, we'll let him know about the light though. I hadn't caught that either, but I hadn't ran one LHF yet. Thanks for the heads up.

When he said "Opps misspelled the attachment point. All packs have been updated and work now." Where can I change that?? And what needs to be fixed???

I just fixed it in the mesh just download the engine again from the website, i updated the payware packs so it works now.

Well I re downloaded it from there and its still not working....Where in the file did you mess up....I will just go in and fix it

Last edited:
Back