RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

Leaving Mount Shasta. My impressionistic route of SP' in Northern California .
d2d812ab0ef41d9fde430f9555236c36.jpg

Those screen shots are wicked! I'm drooling over that HD grass.!! :) do you mind telling me what it is called?

Brandon :wave:

Hello Brandon,

The grass in on the DLS under the username-haegarle they are a combination of the grass05s ,grass06s
There are 4 different sizes of each category of the type of grasses.I use a combination of the both to achieve the look you see in my screenshots,glad you like ,hope that helps.
They are older assets so unusable in native mode in newer versions of TRS.
@kamran,i do believe you asked the same question a few posts back so my apologies for the late reply.

Andrew.

OMG thats Amazing! Ive been trying to make Weed, CA in trainz on that Klamath to Weed route by fishlipsatwork, its impossible:p!

Thanks. I agree that it can be a bear to work with DEMs. An advantage of impressionism is that I can use selective compression to fit my needs. If I can get from one end of the layout in about an hour (hint~ speed up the built in clock with a shortened route) then I'm a happy camper. I tend to lose interest in Trainz, if it takes 6 hours to complete a run. Trainz should be fun whether one enjoys a circle of track, a quasi-proto layout or the real -deal 200+ miles subdivisions.

Back