Route Rostov Uzel 2018 issue.

SirGreg

This route has four faulty assets even when downloading the newer version of them.
AC4 NTS-II ocv.
AC4 ITR IIp oz 15.6(KSP)
AC4 ITR IIp pcv2 15.6(KSP)
AC4 ITR IIp pz 15.6(KSP)
Any idea of how to solve this? It has to with Track and how they appear in game.

If you have any obsolete version of <kuid2:413547:104206:18> AC4 OBJ Library (for painting) installed,delete or disable these libraries. Instead of checking the newest version of a library for dependencies, Trainz uses the old, obsolete version, which is listed in the config.txt.

Peter

You guys should remove or edit his email address from the forum posts. We receive a ton of spam and he doesn't need any more than he's already receiving.

If you have any obsolete version of <kuid2:413547:104206:18> AC4 OBJ Library (for painting) installed,delete or disable these libraries. Instead of checking the newest version of a library for dependencies, Trainz uses the old, obsolete version, which is listed in the config.txt.

Peter
This is a tricky situation, what i mean is for example before some time i faced problems with some junctions that were missing in routes Balezino-Mosti and Andrushivka-Vinitsa route. When i downloaded the newer versions of the junctions they appeared as obsolete too but the problem was fixed, so obsolete on one way but fixing the problem on another way. Here those assets were faulty as older version and faulty again as newer version.

You guys should remove or edit his email address from the forum posts. We receive a ton of spam and he doesn't need any more than he's already receiving.
You are right to this please Track supervisor delete his email when it is possible.

Last edited:

Peter
Alright p-dehnert first things first, my mistake was that i thought the previous assets had to do with the track and how it appeared in game, it was like the ballast was covering the main planks of the track and you can see only the side rail lines. I checked the view asset option in content manager and it shows the asset exactly as it is in driver mode, so logic says that this is the asset i like it or not and probably there is no issue to this. I was confused because it is the first time i see such track type in a route that has to do with Russia or Ukraine region. However i did what you suggested and those 4 missing assets do not appear as faulty anymore. All in all issue solved!

Back