Registration of my old Trainz 2006

I have owned my own copy, bought by me brand new, of Trainz 2006 for...about 4-5 years now. BUT because I deleted it off my computer to reinstall it to try and update with sp1, which by the way did not work even though I followed the directions and tried twice...so I reinstall Trainz 2006, it works...but I cannot download anything since my copy is already registered and tech support will not reply.

Any advise?

Thanks.

PS. And I don't want to hear the answer, "Dude, just get Trainz 2010".

Try this

PS. And I don't want to hear the answer, "Dude, just get Trainz 2010".
I'm tired of getting that responce also

You must enter your original Username & Password from years ago
==============================
Clear your download DLH wish list of wanted assets first

Blank out you in CMP settings Username & Password , and save as blanked out ... exit game

leave game alone for awhile, and come back later on

Restart game, re enter your Username & Password, save and exit game

restart game

Click the "Join Planet Auran" button, and log in with your old Username and Password

Check to see if your serial numbers, and tickets, are registered

Edit your password at the Planet Auran website (it can be the same password) ... SAVE

Edit your Profile (it can be the same profile) ... Save

Last edited:
Hi Cascade.

That's very useful information.

Can you confirm that the procedure is the same for TRS2004?

If so, it's a great check list for me to print and file away for when I next upgrade and re-load '04 on my next PC.

Cheers
Casper

@mezzoprezzo you should buy trs 2010 as your shots are very excellent even though they are in trs2004 but we want to see your work in trs2010 as HD Screenshots

Thanks for the complement Kamran.

I’ll buy in to the latest version when it is capable of delivering what I want. For me, that day has not yet arrived.

With regard to HD, I could post my existing shots in a sharper and larger format. However, I prefer not to do that. I quite like the softer looking straight forward Print Screen copies with no image manipulation or sharpening. They kind of have a more realistic feel; and I don’t want to exceed a reasonable image size and become a “bandwidth bandit”.

Cheers
Casper
:)

Back