Question about using TransDEM with TRS2022Plus

schweitzerdude

I have TRS2022Plus. When I create a route using TransDEM, I have the option (in TransDEM) of selecting "ground texture from Raster Map". This is useful to be able to identify which locations on the route correspond to the ground texture map. This has always worked for me in earlier Trainz versions.

Now it no longer works - all I get is the default ground texture PBR Grass 8 - Seasonal when I import the TransDEM map folder. I think what is happening is TRS2022 is overriding the map texture from TransDEM when it creates the route. I have been unable to find a solution in either this forum or in the TransDEM forum. Please help. Thanks.

I had this problem while using the MPS due to the fact textures are limited by the used packages but didn't have trouble in the normal Surveyor (even S20):(

It works okay for me. I used the map tile service in TransDEM and placed my map textures along a path and imported the test route into TRS22+ without issues.

I did nothing different than I've done in the past.

It works okay for me. I used the map tile service in TransDEM and placed my map textures along a path and imported the test route into TRS22+ without issues.

I did nothing different than I've done in the past.

Well that's good to hear. Must be user error although I tried several times. Thanks.

Back