Purchasing Trainz Classics 3

clack45

As Trainz Classics 3 (The Skipton to Carlisle) is supposed to be released on the 15th June...where do you buy it from if you live in the UK?
I have looked on Amazon.co.uk, and GAME, but there is no reference to it there.
Can it only be purchased from the Australian Auran Web site?
Went in the shop there from a pointer saying 'Pre-order TC3', but it wasn't in the shop!:eek:
Doesn't seem to be a lot of clarity about buying it on this forum anywhere.
Or have I missed a mention of it somewhere?
If you purchase it from an Australian web site....is it delivered from Australia?

As Trainz Classics 3 (The Skipton to Carlisle) is supposed to be released on the 15th June...where do you buy it from if you live in the UK?
I have looked on Amazon.co.uk, and GAME, but there is no reference to it there.
Can it only be purchased from the Australian Auran Web site?
Went in the shop there from a pointer saying 'Pre-order TC3', but it wasn't in the shop!:eek:
Doesn't seem to be a lot of clarity about buying it on this forum anywhere.
Or have I missed a mention of it somewhere?
If you purchase it from an Australian web site....is it delivered from Australia?

Where did you find out that it was being released on the 15th of June? For one thing that's a Sunday so an odd day for a release!

In due time it will be available but it isn't as yet. It will be available from the Auran site at first - but shipped from the UK and I'd recommend you get that version.

Andy

Bit of confusion I think on what going Gold means. The phrase going gold in the software industry generally speaking means that the game development cycle has finished and the developers of the game have had the game sent of to the CD manufacturers for pressing, along with printing the printed manuals and dvd case covers etc.

Rob

Bit of confusion I think on what going Gold means. The phrase going gold in the software industry generally speaking means that the game development cycle has finished and the developers of the game have had the game sent of to the CD manufacturers for pressing, along with printing the printed manuals and dvd case covers etc.

Rob

Which means the games release is not far behind. A good example of this would be when GTA IV went gold we had the game the next week.

Back