Problems with SP_OR_BUST C44-9W

CDTX_8313

Official Vaporware Hater
Having downloaded all dependencies for this loco off your site, I can still not get it to show up. I'm using TRS2004 with most recent service pack. I haven't gotten about anything to show up recently, even stuff made for TRS2004, and sometimes engines already installed disappear.

Having downloaded all dependencies for this loco off your site, I can still not get it to show up. I'm using TRS2004 with most recent service pack. I haven't gotten about anything to show up recently, even stuff made for TRS2004, and sometimes engines already installed disappear.

This tends to happen with 2004. Give it time as it takes the game a while to recognize things are there. Get back to me if there is not response. Takes about 2-3 days

Are you running Vista?

Also, you may need to change the trainzbuild tag in the bogey's config file from 2.5 to 2.4. :wave:

The bogies are TRS06. Use Trainz Objectz to open the bogie configs and change the 'trainzbuild' tag to 2.4

If you need more explicit instructions, post back.....

Andy :)

I tried to change the Tags in the trucks to 2.4. Nothing. So, I went and bought a copy of TRS2006, which is overdue anyway. But still, nothing installs, not the C44s or anything.

So, I went and bought a copy of TRS2006, which is overdue anyway. But still, nothing installs, not the C44s or anything.

Need more info

Have you installed SP1?

What exactly does 'nothing installs, not the C44s or anything' mean? What have you tried to install? Have you 'committed' your installs (check the 'Open for Edit' tab in CMP, it should be empty)....

Andy ;)

Installation guide for TRS2006...

:cool: Here is the official installation guide for TRS2006.

If you have Windows Vista, I recommend changing the direction of the install to File C:/ instead of C:/Program Files/Auran...it should look like C:/TRS2006. This is because TRS2006 was released before Vista.

If you have a good Internet Security Software, disable User Accounts Control(UAC) in Vista.

Other than that, Lance Jago gave this report...

Make sure you install SP1 before you run TRS2006!

After you get '06 running, try installing content.

I am running XP on my computer. SP1 is installed, but I mean by nothing installs is that nothing for TRS2006 installs. Anything for '04 does, and I am committing all my content.

I think the problem is that I ran TRS2006 before I installed SP1. So, I'll just reinstall. But most of what I install shows missing dependencies. I have everything required installed, but there are a lot of KUID numbers with just a question mark beside it. Could this be the problem?

SP1 must go on a clean install - full instructions are in 9url=http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=80]this thread[/url].

The question mark indicates content with missing dependencies. Most content which is not complete will not show up. I suspect that your TRS06 problems are a combination of a bad SP1 install and incomplete content....

Back