Problems With an Engine Sound Asset

epa

Angry Trainz Nerd
Hello everyone. I have several JR ES44DC's. I have noticed, however, that they were coming up with errors. Turns out, I had the TS12 version of the GEVO engine sounds in TS10. To eradicate the error, I deleted the TS12 GEVO sounds (kuid2:45324:53005:2) and installed the 09/10 version (kuid2:45324:53005:1). The locos were still coming up with errors, they're still looking for the TS12 version, even though I have the TS10 version installed!

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have several JR ES44DC's. I have noticed, however, that they were coming up with errors. Turns out, I had the TS12 version of the GEVO engine sounds in TS10. To eradicate the error, I deleted the TS12 GEVO sounds (kuid2:45324:53005:2) and installed the 09/10 version (kuid2:45324:53005:1). The locos were still coming up with errors, they're still looking for the TS12 version, even though I have the TS10 version installed!

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Matt

Since were not sure if you maybe opened up the locos in CCP or something I would suggest deleting both the TS12 engine sound and the ES44DCs in question, then reinstall the ES44DCs in question from the CDP you purchased. This should then give you the known good version which references the correct KUID, which Ive checked on our end and they do reflect the :1 variant.

Since were not sure if you maybe opened up the locos in CCP or something I would suggest deleting both the TS12 engine sound and the ES44DCs in question, then reinstall the ES44DCs in question from the CDP you purchased. This should then give you the known good version which references the correct KUID, which Ive checked on our end and they do reflect the :1 variant.

I have not modified the locos in any way.

Back