Problem with Multiple Industry New

hholdenaz

I have a proble, with the new multiple industry in TS 12, this picture might explain all:

I can't describe it, but the picture can.;)

Anyway, I'm not sure how to fix it. Some might suggest editing the script, but I tried that and the same results occurred, so I tried deleting it and reinstalling it but that didn't work either.

Are there any other suggestions on how to fix it? It really bugs me, especially since so many routes require it.

Just prior to that line of code the script gets a list of product assets and the list appears to be empty. I'm reasonably sure this issue has come up before.

I would check that the products that your industry wants to use do not have any errors - i.e. in CMP. In other words, the problem is with the products and not multiple industry new.

as has been stated in the past, though you may not have seen it,
1: Check for faulty dependencies in your commodities
2: Check to see if you have the commodity Rusty Rebar installed. If you do either remove it or disable it. This will not show as faulty but trust me it is and has been for years now.

... or a simpler solution that worked for me was to deleted ALL the commodities that are not built-in then in small groups, reinstall those commodities that show up as missing dependencies in the routes/sessions that you use. In my case the faulty commodities (I still don't know which ones they were) were not in any of the routes/sessions that I use - perhaps from a route/session that I had previously deleted.

For those who are asking, none of the commodities have issues at all. Are there any other suggestions?

Also, Rusty Rebar is not installed at all.

For those who are asking, none of the commodities have issues at all. Are there any other suggestions?

Also, Rusty Rebar is not installed at all.

Perhaps you can quote the products/commodities used in your setup so it can be tested elsewhere? Your original screenshot covers the list in the properties browser.

All products may appear fine in CMP and don't show any errors but a small number of products do have an error that CMP does not see. Check against the list that was mentioned earlier.

Another possible cause might be an incorrectly set up Industry.

Check that the queue numbers on the second tab, "Tracks", matches the queue numbers for each product on the first tab, "Queues".

Also check the unload / load selection on the second Tab, "Tracks", matches the Consume(unload) / Product(load) list on the third tab, "Processes".

The queue numbers can get mixed up by Trainz especially if you change one of the products in the queue list.

Back