power ranger trains

Although I never watch Powerangers, I don't really think that kind of thing is really appropriate for Trainz, becuase you won't get a 'Solar Streak' hauling a 2000 ton train across a big desert, would you?

BTW What would you be using them for, anyway?

wait, how is it not appropriate?

i may have no interest in this, but it is still a train, and it doesnt matter what it gets used for.

wait, how is it not appropriate?

i may have no interest in this, but it is still a train, and it doesnt matter what it gets used for.

I totally agree. It is up to the person who wants the model, whether it be a train, plane, boat, or power rangers model, to decide what they want, not the community at large.

Although I never watch Powerangers, I don't really think that kind of thing is really appropriate for Trainz, becuase you won't get a 'Solar Streak' hauling a 2000 ton train across a big desert, would you?

May I remind you that this is a TRAIN simulator, so I think a Power Ranger's train would fall under that category. The only problem would be to find the right gauge track.

I'm not much of powerrangers fan, never was, but I think, if someone is willing to make it, go for it. Sometimes fiction is just as good as nonfiction.

So your telling me that all of Dredmans(spelling?) work isn't appropriate for trainz2006? Its like saying Thomas The Tank Engine is inappropriate for trainz2006.:eek:

Best regards,
Mike

I forget how the Solar Streak(?) worked but I saw that Supertrain. To make it according to scale would be a massive undertaking. First it is a steam locomotive with 4 unique traincars, as I recall steam is harder to make than deisel. Second if you want it to scale, comparing it to other things that it was shown next to such as cars and buildings, it would have to be incredibly huge. I don't remember offhand but the height of any part of the train was roughly 5 stories or more. So size plus a steamer with 4 independantly modeled traincars would take a massively long time and that is presuming anyone would try.

Not looking to discourage you, just providing some facts as I see them for consideration.

Back