PLL Content Errors

alexl102

Learning... slowly!
I've got a couple of recurring errors following the installation of the rolling stock content from the Potteries' Loop Line pack.

Please see links. The first, with two errors, relates to the 8f Vac Pipe Coupled and 8f Vac Pipe Idle assets:
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s649/04lancaa/ScreenShot2014-09-18at131412_zps2ba4ac51.png

The second relates to the asset 3link nb c.
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s649/04lancaa/ScreenShot2014-09-18at131435_zpsf4770198.png

Can anyone suggest easy ways to sort these errors out? Unfortunately as the vac pipe is used on pretty much every loco and the coupling on many items of rolling stock, it's affected every session.

Many thanks

Alex

Hi Alex.
Believe it or not these are probably 'false errors'.
This matter and the solution are described in section 5 of the 'Install Guide' which can be downloaded from the 'Buy PLL' page of the Potteries Loop Line website.

Try these steps:
Open CMP and select all 'Faulty' items. This should give you a list of the items you have mentioned.
Right-click on one of the items and select 'View Errors and Warnings'. CMP will then check the item again and clear the errors.
Do the same with any other items in this list.

See the Install Guide for a more detailed description of this issue if the above is not clear.

Let us know if the problem persists. You are likely to get a quicker response if you post on the PLL thread on the Payware forum.

Thanks for purchasing Potteries Loop Line and we hope you enjoy it. :)

Hi ringarooma,

Unfortunately simply viewing the errors and warnings hasn't solved it - I did that first, which is where these screenshots have come from. I should probably point out that I'm using TSMac2... don't know whether that makes any difference.

Any further suggestions gratefully appreciated. I posted here in case anyone's had the same error with different content!

I have someone else with the Mac version reporting issues with these assets too.

Any Mac users able to assist?

I've solved the issue with the 8F Vac Pipes. Simply ensure that KUID2:44090:58000:4 is installed, and then delete KUID2:44090:58000:3 and it should work.

Not had chance to play with the coupler issue as I now can't find the thing it was a problem on!

Back