PLEASE HELP!!!!

eruffins

i have a new computer with windows 11 on it i tried to download the big british routes like newcastle14 or Edinburgh routes but some of the track is missing i think it is UK-bullhead wooden 09 this track works fine on my windows 10 computer ,,in windows 11 it says the track is obsolete. can someone please tell me why the track wont work in Win 11 i even tried to download the faulty track separately.

Firstly it is extremely unlikely that the problem has been caused by moving from Windows 10 to 11. I have not seen any reports in the forums of Windows 11 causing this problem. If anything Trainz runs slightly better in 11 than it does in 10.

Secondly, the label "Obsolete" does not mean "faulty". It simply means that you have a newer version of the asset already installed thus obsoleting the original asset. Downloading that specific obsolete asset again will not change that fact that a newer version is already installed.

I will assume that you have reinstalled the same version of Trainz onto the new computer. The problem, in my view, must be caused by a difference between the two installs. The trick is to narrow down those differences.

Have you installed on the new computer all the DLC routes, sessions, etc that you had installed on the old computer?

<kuid2:79563:90009:3> UK Bullhead- Wooden 09 is packaged and is found in the DLC ECML Kings Cross to Edinburgh route. It also may be open for edit and needs committing.

Firstly it is extremely unlikely that the problem has been caused by moving from Windows 10 to 11. I have not seen any reports in the forums of Windows 11 causing this problem. If anything Trainz runs slightly better in 11 than it does in 10.

Secondly, the label "Obsolete" does not mean "faulty". It simply means that you have a newer version of the asset already installed thus obsoleting the original asset. Downloading that specific obsolete asset again will not change that fact that a newer version is already installed.

I will assume that you have reinstalled the same version of Trainz onto the new computer. The problem, in my view, must be caused by a difference between the two installs. The trick is to narrow down those differences.

Have you installed on the new computer all the DLC routes, sessions, etc that you had installed on the old computer?
i downloaded the game from a cdp of a rout i saved and from the download station. i did not even see that track at the download station which was strange in win 11 computer . the track showed up red the surveyor track list where you pick the track you want to use. sorry using the old surveyor system to add track. Thanks for replying i will try the things you said to make sure i did it correctly

Back