Pennsylvania & Berwind Route

Is route still in Phase 1

Hi.
Just purchased the route from JR and got 4 cdp's. from the site. After loading the route it shows Phase 1 in the title. Is this correct? Seems after all these years there were some updates that maybe I'm missing. Any help appreciated.

Dan K.

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forums.

Please edit your post and remove your email. You don't want spammers harvesting your email address.

Yes, the route is in fact only in phase one, but it's still quite usable and enjoyable. I went one step further, like many of us do here, and modified the route and even merged the route in with another.

You need to show your program version on your timeline next to your log in name, otherwise, you won't receive help or very minimal help. This issue occurs sometimes with Steam not connecting to the servers on N3V's end, and this may also prevent you from posting in other forums here.

I recommend you do this soon because N3V will be closed from December 23rd through January 10th.

Go to this link and submit a message to the helpdesk.

Trainz Support - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software (trainzportal.com)

Is route still in Phase 1

John,

Thx for the reply. I edited my message and left a ticket for support to update my timeline with my details that I gave. Thx for the advice. Any Idea how far into the build videos the PHASE 1 version of P&B is? Started watching his build videos and wondering where they match and dont match with phase 1.

Dan K.

John,

Thx for the reply. I edited my message and left a ticket for support to update my timeline with my details that I gave. Thx for the advice. Any Idea how far into the build videos the PHASE 1 version of P&B is? Started watching his build videos and wondering where they match and dont match with phase 1.

Dan K.

You're welcome, I'm glad I can help.

There's no other update and I have no idea when there will be. His other routes are great too. Look for his Dry Brook and Esopus his Hudson and Western found on his website. The H&W and DB&E can merge directly together which gives the DB&E a port area. I've done some merging of routes and lots of artistic licensing to suit my style.

Home | Approach Medium

Definitely don't forget the Wanamaker, Kempton & Southern route too. Well worth the money I spent on it AND the associated K&L Trainz package. Unfortunately I've had too much away time from Trainz to finish my route editing project

I got those too and spent a good Saturday afternoon having a great time.

Back