Payware now freeware?

pezzy28

Train Geek
NS HH GP38-2, BNSF SD60M, CSX GP40-2 pack, KCS ES44AC Southern Belle, Conrail GP38-2, & UP C30-7 are all showing up as freeware in latest freeware releases. Is this a website error? The links work, I downloaded them. So what is the deal?

Same deal as it has been since day one, Sum Locomotive's find there way on to the retirement list and go as Freeware enjoy.
Cheers Mick.:)

They get retired as payware and are now free as they do not hold up to the standards that JR put on their payware nowadays I guess

I think it's called: "Good Business" and "Effective Advertising" Give someone and inch ... and they may decide to venture inside the store, and buy a mile of payware.

I think it's called: "Good Business" and "Effective Advertising" Give someone and inch ... and they may decide to venture inside the store, and buy a mile of payware.
I promise you i bought 6 miles of payware from JR, its excelent business, i have no problem with it at all, i previously bought those freeware locos, doesn't effect me or my buying from Jointed Rail

Back