Passenger Loading Delay Command?

gisa

Routelayer Ordinaire...
Hi All,

Just a quick (and perhaps stupid) question. Is there a way to adjust it so that when passengers load onto a train, they take a more realistic time to do so? I stopped at one station with a buddcar and 1 passenger car and had 15 passengers get on within 15 seconds :eek: , which was a bit of a shocker...I mean I know they are eager to get to where they have to go and are very eager to use the local service :rolleyes: but this wont do! :mad:

Since I know little about scripts or the particulars of config.txt files, any help would be appreciated. :cool:

I tried to find the answer to this question on the forums to no avail...

Many thanks!

Gisa ^^

You can change this using the AJS stations within session settings, with the upper limit as 60s (this can be "got-around", but I don't recommend it).

I just use a wait command. You can slow the process by as much time as you want and vary it according to the size of the station and number of potential passengers.

Thanks for the reply Bitmod :)

That sounds like pretty heavy stuff. I thought there might be a command you could put into the config.txt but yeah...I guess I'll just have to idle at the stations for a few minutes to make up for it. :eek:

Gisa ^^

Sorry Mr. D., I just missed your reply...

The thing is, I tend to drive my own trains (to relay my track properly/set signals, etc...would take me a long time at this point). I just thought there might be some sort of flag or counter you could put into the config text as I'm sure there is a counting function based on x seats and y passengers...still, thanks for the reply though. :)

Gisa ^^

Back