-!PADUA/PADUE/PADOVA!-

Good to see that it will be uploaded to the DLS. Very much looking forward to driving on an Italian route, I've got a fair bit of TrainzItalia rollingstock, so I will be able to drive them on an appropriate route.

Good progress so far gimi69.:)

Good to see that it will be uploaded to the DLS. Very much looking forward to driving on an Italian route, I've got a fair bit of TrainzItalia rollingstock, so I will be able to drive them on an appropriate route.

Good progress so far gimi69.:)
I look forward to see your impressions as route will be uploaded. Thanks again for the encouraging comments.

!WORK IN PROGRESS!

Hi-Speed track entry, industriale zone in the background
-

Padua Station yards inbound
-
screen122aa5.jpg

Padua Station yards outbound with industrial zone line junction

!ABANO TERME!

Cabview of the tracks - Bologna-Padua Line (in my route layout limited to Abano Terme)
-

Abano Terme Station (11 Km away from Padua)
-

Some houses near Abano station.

-ABANO STATION-

Abano Station with parking lot
-

Fields' irrigation sewage canals
-

Other view with Abano Station in background

Very encouraging comments!
Thanks again.
I am going to release the first version of PADUA/PADUE/PADOVA and - if the things are all rights - in the next few days I will be ready to upload to DLS the route.
In the meantime, I receive with pleasure your comments and suggestions.

-MESTRINO Station-

Mestrino Station
-

Industrial sites between Padua and Mestrino
-

Padua outskirts - Padua-Milan / Padua-Bologna main line junctions.

-COMPLETED!-

Ponte di Brenta station
-

Shunter at work into Campo di Marte dismantled freightyard
-

Shunting work
--
PAUDA/PADUE/PADOVA route layout is ready to upload and I hope it will be available at DLS next week.
-
Features:
- Padua Station Central : ten passenger (interactive) tracks
- Padua - Ponte di Brenta commuter service (around 5 Km quad tracks electrified - part of Venice-Padua mainline)
- Padua - Vigodarzere commuter service (around 5 Km single/double electrified tracks - part of Padua-Camposampiero-Castelfranco Veneto-Montebelluna-Feltre-Belluno-Calalzo di Cadore mainline)
- Padua - Mestrino commuter service (around 7 Km double electrified tracks - part of Venice-Padua-Milan-Turin mainline)
- Padua - Abano terme commuter service (around 11 Km double electrified tracks - part of Padua-Bologna mainline)
- Campo di Marte engine sheds and railyard with dismantled freightyard
- Zona Industriale Padova (ZIP) Intermodal Station with freighyards (with interactive industries).
-----

..DEVELOPING PADUA/PADUE/PADOVA LAYOUT..

Montericco, with ancient tower.
--

Road above retaining wall, Monselice station yards.
--

Parking lot near Monselice station.
--
With Monselice and Battaglia Terme - along with Montegrotto - my route layout main line reaches 23 Km milestone.
As for reminder, other lines departs from Padua central station: Padua-Mestrino (7 Km), Padua-Ponte di Brenta (4.5 Km) and Padua-Vigodarzere (5 Km).

bongiorno giuseppe.
come sta lei?
i am missing the following for Padua ?
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1034
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1053
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1054
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1065
not on the dls ??

thank you

bongiorno giuseppe.
come sta lei?
i am missing the following for Padua ?
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1034
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1053
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1054
Unknown Location: kuid:109872:1065
not on the dls ??

thank you
Buongiorno, Steviez, unfortunately objects above mentioned are outside DLS (and furthermore, obsolete contents, according DLS automatic message). I enclosed them into my layout without evaluation and now users are experiencing troubles with the content. Perhaps, I could send you these objects in a ZIP file with CMP archives.

-
Trains at Battaglia Terme station.
--

-
Montegrotto Terme street.
--

-
View from road bridge, Montegrotto.

Back