Package is not supported on this platform (Trainz 2022)

Little_Boy921

Route Building Rocks
Last night, I purchased Trainz 2022 and the platinum version through the steam sale and while trying to install stuff from my purchased items in the Trainz Content Store, everything accept for two couldn't be installed due them not being "supported on this platform". This info might be unrelated but the two items in question are goog:838 and ios838. Anyone know what this means?

Based on the file names, they appear to belong to the Google Android and Apple iPad/iPhone versions. I've never seen these packages before associated with PC versions. Do you by chance have the mobile versions as well?

At any rate, ignore these on your PC because they can't be downloaded or used anyway. I would contact the helpdesk and let them know that they are showing up in your PC Content Store. That sounds like a bug to me.

Last night, I purchased Trainz 2022 and the platinum version through the steam sale and while trying to install stuff from my purchased items in the Trainz Content Store, everything accept for two couldn't be installed due them not being "supported on this platform". This info might be unrelated but the two items in question are goog:838 and ios838. Anyone know what this means?
I have exactly the same edition as yours, i dont remember seeing this message but i know this. From standard build in items i miss the KS81 Kickstarter reward, Nohab Kickstarter reward, the blue planet kickstarter reward, i dont know if this helps but they are items that have faulty depedencies that you cant download from content manager.

Try reverting any faulty dependencies or search for updates. In Content Manager, highlight assets that are faulty, right-click and choose view asset versions. A new window will open up and if there's anything available for downloading, download it.

If the assets are outright faulty with no updates, right-click and choose revert to original. You can't repair built-in or packaged assets.

Based on the file names, they appear to belong to the Google Android and Apple iPad/iPhone versions. I've never seen these packages before associated with PC versions. Do you by chance have the mobile versions as well?

At any rate, ignore these on your PC because they can't be downloaded or used anyway. I would contact the helpdesk and let them know that they are showing up in your PC Content Store. That sounds like a bug to me.

I downloaded Trainz 3 on my phone God knows how long ago and I think I may have put my sign in information there. You're right that its probably some form of glitch though. I dont know why its showing

Back