PA NJ Mega Route 12

rwk

I am about to undertake a massive project. Railroads in my area and beyond. I'm from Allentown, PA and we have Norfolk Southern former Conrail lines through our area, formerly Reading, Lehigh Valley, CNJ. I have a DEM map from Manville, NJ (Bound Brook) to Reading, PA by fishlipsatwork from his main site which doesn't work directly but the.cdp's are still downloadable if you can get to the download page an alternate way, like wayback. I also created a DEM from Sinking Spring, PA to Hummelstown, PA and I have a DEM of Harrisburg area, and also I created DEM from beyond Harrisburg to near Altoona, then DEM of Horseshoe Curve area that I downloaded, my route will go from Bound Brook, NJ to past Horseshoe Curve, PA for the Norfolk Southern lines. Also, Reading to Philadelphia using DEM from the DLS. If I install SP1 for 12, then I might be able to merge the NS Reading Line to this, the one from 2004 instead of doing Reading-Phillipsburg, NJ from scratch.

There was supposed to be a Harrisburg line for 12 (Harrisburg, PA to Phillipsburg, NJ) but the creator hasn't released it yet, so I am doing my own. I am also merging the Reading and Northern 12 route to this, to have the R&N system north of Reading toward Jim Thorpe and beyond on the same route. It will be for my personal use, because of the R&N merge, that route is not supposed to be redistributed because it's sort of payware through a membership at Jointed Rail. It will be primarily Norfolk Southern, and Reading and Northern lines as well as shortlines like East Penn Railroad, (Kutztown and Pennsburg branches), RJ Corman (ex-Lehigh Valley trackage in Allentown), Belvidere & Delaware River (Phillipsburg, NJ to Milford, NJ) Black River & Western (Flemington, NJ).

Back