Old Western Screenshotz (Big Pics and must contain a Horse)

Great screen Todd Rio Grande looking Good as Always ;)
And great Screens to everyone Else for keeping this Thread going!
All the Cavalry item's created are now on the DLS (Yes I got your Flag Wrong for the ERA just change the Texture in the Bogey!!)
After the destruction of my Horse Soldiers Layout (a Real Bummer) My Great Idea gone!! Funny thing was it still worked?........The GND was corrupt the ground was GONE!! there was scenery track in nowhere ? Great drive any way I re-added baseboards where they used to be?
All flat :'( I agonised thinking about trying to fix it there was no way I could reproduce it
Start again Talk about Writers Block I get that in Gmax as well Start a map Delete a map........Anyone know that feeling?
Couldnt get a starting point going :eek: I kept seeing this thread Pop up here n there So I thought I would BUMP! it and Say I got a Start going Screens soon of Horse Soldiers Vol 2
Untill then put this Pic in your mind " Junction City settled neatly in the shadow of Fort John Wayne Junction City is the Hub of this Layout Rail Yards Sea Port ,the Cross Roads between North & South
Screenshotz soon ;) ..................

and now a few from me

Screen_002-4.jpg

Screen_006-1.jpg

Screen_005-1.jpg
]]

Screen_004-2.jpg

Screen_003-3.jpg

Reinder

once upon a time in the west
de o'conner express arrives in Gold city All ABOARD!!!
Screen_007-1.jpg

hang him hang him

Screen_009-1.jpg

on to deadwood

Screen_010-2.jpg

patrol of the unie
Screen_011-2.jpg

soldiers of the unie at the bridgehead

Screen_012.jpg

the indianen are on warpad and the unie must gaurd the bridge at al kost

Screen_013-1.jpg

de o'conners expres crossis the river at another gaurdit crossing by the unie will the arrive safe or wil the only find dead ho nows we see next in the next episode Road to deadwood

Screen_015-1.jpg

THE END
Reinder

Exerelent screens Reinder Great to see the Guys on someone elses layout People everywhere set the scene dont they , Glad your enjoying my Idea More soon ..............:udrool:

A load of brand new coaches unloading at the freight depot.
The required horses are in the box car ;)
horses.jpg

These products are from the ING4Trainz team, and just arrived on the DLS.

THESE WOULD LOOK ABSOLUTELY GREAT WITH MY GENERAL LOCOMOTIVE!! DANG, When I get back from vacation, I'll work hard at getting it released. Your layout looks fantastic!!!

Terry

And how do you like the patrol in red rock country?
Patrol.jpg

The backdrop "BD Flat Red Mountain" is on its way to DLS.
jost62

MonkeyWrench Ranch

ridinatshopfl4.jpg

My Pa always rode shootgun for me, he in his way and me in mine.

buckboardwestfenceue8.jpg

My buckboard had Model A tires, but this reminds me of the fun drivin it anyway!

buckboardatlotsic5.jpg

Contrast of old and new, but this is the way I grew up on the ranch;
stuck in a lifestyle of the past surrounded in the present ( 1954-2000 )

Back