Nothing Will Show Up! Tracks, Terrain, anything!

hockey593

I have Trainz 2010:Engineers Edition and I just put Windows 7 Ultimate on my computer today. I had XP on it last night and the game was real unstable, but at least worked. My Computer runs an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual and a NVIDIA 7300 GeForce LE monitor. I uploaded an example of the problem to photobucket.
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/...=view&current=trainz2010-05-2923-04-15-76.jpg
This route is the CN Holly Sub downloaded on the content manger. Please help!

Thats just on surveyor mode. It shows up like that on driver too! :( I see there are some script errors that appear too btw.

Some things you probably need to do

1. Update your graphics drivers, the ones that come with win7 are next to useless for games.

2. Install and run Trainz as administrator when in Win7 otherwise you will not be able to save any settings or update the database which could well be why nothing is appearing?

3. run the Extended Database repair, probably if using a different OS and using the upgrade route rather than a proper install will need to update the database.

Hockey, dependencies are parts of the loco/wagon/building that make it work, like a bogey, or a hornsound. Routes work sort of the same way. If you download a route from the DLS using the DLS helper, it should automatically download all the objects and locos that go with the route. When it comes to certain buildings and locos though, you should go to that item and download that separately. If an object's dependencies come in a pack, click on View Pack and all the dependencies should be listed. By clicking Download Pack with some products, you can download everything in that pack instead of having to download the every bit at a time. Hope this helps you.

I had the same problem when i went to Win 7. I went to the launcher screen, then to the Options. Go to the tab that says display. I had to put mine into Direct X and that solved my problem. Whichever yours is set at click the other one and see if that helps.

Back