NORMAL Union Pacific steam Locos?

Kiantrain4014

Everyone knows the UP BigBoys, Challengers, and the FEFs. Though it seems that there aren't much else, at least in Trainz. So far the only other UP steam I have is a Mountain, 0-6-0, and a 2-8-0, 4-6-0, and a 2-8-2 FULL of bugs. There is another, much more generic, Mikado in the DLS. Anything else is just a quick reskin of yet more generic locomotives.

I may be interpreting your post incorrectly, but to me it seems like you are wondering if there are any other UP steam locomotives available for Trainz. If that be the case then I can say that unfortunately, besides the ones you have already mentioned, there are little to no other union pacific steam locomotives currently available for Trainz (that I personally know of.) even some of the ones you have mentioned are no longer or never were available for Trainz. The FEF-2 is "long gone" and TheCowBoy never finished his FEF-1 before he left the community. Also, some of the locos that you have mentioned are currently in the works, for example, Dundun92 is currently working on a couple CSA challengers that look promising and TrainzItalia has already released their Late Challengers and FEF-3s (even if they are a little dated.) Furthermore, the UP steam fleet is a "category" that as been somewhat "neglected" however, it would be nearly impossible for every type of locomotive (whatever it may be) to be created for Trainz. Also, as content creators usually only create what they are interested in (the exceptions to this are commisions and requests) that is what they create, not to mention that each creator does their work on their own time. Sometimes, that time is extremely hard to find.

I have a UP Mikado numbered 2295 on the DLS. Things I have yet to upload are 3 P-10 Pacifics (As built, As built with white runningboards, and modernized with Sweeney stack) and a UP MC-57 2-8-8-2 mallet numbered #3670 based off the ones purchased from the Norfolk and Western. All have completely new photo textured skins and sounds.

As for the more well known engines, I also have a Challenger pack pending upload on to TrainzItalia as well as some new Big Boy skins I'm working on. I already have #4014 available on the DLS. I'm also working on some FEF-3s; so far only 844 is ready.

Lastly, for more fictitious locomotives, I've created some fiction reskins of Milwaukee Road F7 Hudsons into Union Pacific livery, based on the actual colors and designs worn by the UP's streamlined 4-8-2 and 4-6-2. So far I have finished the original Red/Yellow/Brown Streamliner skin, a Greyhound variant and a freight service all black skin.

Ill check and and see what else I have or I am missing later on tonight and post some pictures of my content.

Also, (once the challenger and h10 are done) I will make a updated Big Boy.

As I recall, Stormsirens2 was working on a Big Boy (He might have been working with Trainboi1 but don't quote me on that.) and if I remember correctly, it was pretty much ready except for a couple minor things.

Back