NO MULTIPLAYER?

MMMTZ

MEXICAN TRAINZ FAN.
I HAVE BEEN FOOLING AROUND THE FORUMS THE LAST 2 WEEKS BUT NOMULTIPLAYER SESSIONS CAN ANYBODY HERE TELL ME IF THERE WILL BE A MULTIPLAYER SESSION?

idk when there will me a multiplayer i think the company is still on break i cnt even access the content mananger or the trainz chat x.x

Multiplayer sessions will appear if someone has one open at the time, if you are not seeing any make sure you have the latest build.

Side note, try not to use all caps, it means you are yelling and that's not very nice ;)

Good Morning All
For multiplayer games to be visible, you need to have the session (and it's route) installed. We do not currently run multiplayer games ourselves, as monitoring this is not currently viable (in case of derailments, etc). As such, all multiplayer games are run by other Trainz users, and games may not always be visible if no one is running that session in multiplayer.

Regards

For the last 2 weeks, there have been loads of multiplayer sessions.

My guess is that you simply do not have the latest build and even if you do that you simply do not have the routes on which these sessions have been. For a MP session to be visible you need to have the route.
Note that the more popular MP sessions are a lot of data to download, so you better have a FCT or a lot of patience.

O... and get your eyes checked. You were typing in full CAPS for no reason. Having bad eyes might also have influenced the number of MP sessions you have seen ;).

@ Madara123: The DLS has worked (via Content Manager) for the last month with maybe the exception of 1 or 2 days. Check your side, it might just be you.

Back