No MP sessions showing up...

Burn_E99

Baltimore & Ohio
I am not sure if this is just me, but about 5 minutes before I posted this, I could not find any mp sessions to get on. Is this just a problem I am having, as I thought some sessions were always up (like UMR), but it isn't there. The game loads the MP screen the says "Querying iTrainz for mp game listing, please wait..." If anyone has a way I can fix this, or give me a notification that something went down, thanks.

Nope I'm having the same issue/problem. I've check off and on since Friday night and multiplayer is not working. As soon as N3V gets to work they will get the server rebooted.

While the leg work to setup is time consuming and requires co-ordination amongst a group, IPortal is a much nicer means of MP.
No third party content including better 3rd party routes than on DLS is excluded or Payware and you have 100% control of all consists/route.
You can use personal content you do not want to share which is also a huge plus.
Prefer Iportaling much more than MP anymore.

Stuck right there!

46ed4295c2b9ba0b0b190a9308227de2.jpg

Mean while in Run8

Going to purchase Run8 as soon as I have left over funds to do so.
My Iportal Route was all set up after 3 hard weeks of work, and then made on change in a wrong SP1 way and now the layers are all screwed up causing my Trainz to crash while running the session.
Going to go with a more stable program. Bust your hump in Trainz to play with others (MP and Iportal) just to have to many issues.

Stability and NOT WASTING TIME/EFFORT is the most important aspect of my hobby that is now on a virtual level.
TS12 SP1 just is not the solution. They need to fix TS12 in every aspect before I drop another dime to N3V.
Fix one thing, break 5 other things and then your work/effort is wasted.

Last edited:
Well, if you or any one else here gets Run8, let me know. I run a server for it. I love Trainz, but I find its MP system has really gone down hill in the last updates and has become all most unplayable.

Sent you a PM. Any one else interested in Run8 just PM me. I dont want to fill up a Trainz forum with Run8 stuff.

Good Morning All
Thank you all for reporting this. It appears the server was restarted by the provider during the weekend, however some unexpected issues occurred after this. We have, this morning, corrected this and you should now be able to access the multiplayer server.

Please let us know if you do see any further issues with accessing multiplayer.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Back