No loads appear on any JR's rolling stock

zulg

i have many of jointed rails payware and freeware locos/rolling stock, all of which work great, my problem now is i cant get many loads to work on their rolling stock, they just dont show up, like : no containers will load up on any of the wellcars , nothing shows up on any type of flatcars like logs, steel rolls, tanks, tractor trailers, ect.. or anything else you would think goes on a flat car only car i can see loads on from JR's rolling stock is grain in the hoppers, nothing else works on any other stock cars i have already dl'ed all loads and dependinces from jr's website what else can i check out? thanks

Try this on other cars that are not JointedRail. I have a feeling you'll find that these wont work as well.

There are some "bad" loads persay on the download station which will in turn break loading ability for most other cars as well. To check and see if this is the culprit go back thru the loads you have installed since these cars worked correctly last. You may want to delete any other loads youve downloaded and keep trying until you find the problem load.

Using CM check that the rolling stock has no missing loads.
Use the JR command instant load, see if they load that way.

the cars or loads have never worked since the day i downloaded them, seems the only cars that work are the ones by IND. thanks for the reply

i'm not sure what you mean by editing the properties, i wouldnt know what to edit, thanks for the replys

ok my fault, i described that wrong to you guys, what i mean is when i pull up to an industry to load the car, nothing loads or shows up on the stock car, it acts like it's loading but nothing shows on only JR's stockcars, using any other stockcars the factory seems to load its freight no problem, thanks again and sorry for the mix up

oh so using the industry that are already made into the route wont work? but it looks like almost all industrys are lars on most these routes, i was able to load the cars with product as per the way you just showed me, that worked great, is it hard to add and industry to a route so it will work thanks

i must be blind i just looked all over JR's website and didn't see a multi industry to download any-ware, where can i find this

Try configuring the existing industries to use the loads found in the JR cars you wish to load. That way you can keep the prebuilt industries and not modify the route.

+that sounds ideal, perhaps you could guide me just a little bit on how i may go about doing that? thanks

kuid-table
{
coal <kuid:44179:60013>
diesel <kuid:-3:10011>
cont20ft <kuid:-3:10014>
cont40ft <kuid:-3:10041>
gengoods <kuid:-3:10013>
logs <kuid:-3:10001>
lumber <kuid:-3:10003>
woodchips <kuid:-3:10002>
oil <kuid:-3:10010>
petrol <kuid:-3:10012>
water <kuid:-3:10004>
avgas <kuid:-3:10045>
0 <kuid:-3:10154>
1 <kuid:-3:10092>
2 <kuid:-1:15>
3 <kuid:-3:10164>

Multi industry new by auran, above is what it produces. Note the cont20 and 40 ft. If you want this to produce Jr's containers you would have to change the kuid numbers to match those of the JR ones.
Clone the original, name it JR cont multi (or whatever you want). Use edit in explorer not ccp.

omg! i have no idea what your telling me to do, i know nothing about this game except how to edit a route add my trains and go drive, I'm prob. missing soo much stuff too, i know your trying to help me and i thank you all for your time, but this game dose not seem to be easy to edit like most other game I'm used too is there a walk through or something i can use or can some one walk me through on the phone i dont know, thanks again

On the launch screen you'll see content, select that and content manager is there.
Every asset has a config file. R/ click on any (that haven't got DS at the left side of them) and select view config file.
It's a long slow learning process here.

Hi zulg --

It's all about interactive industries and interactive freight cars. They are not too hard to set up once you know the basics. If you want am illustrated tutorial about configuring the industries and freight cars, mouse click here:

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/438627468/LARS_ProtoLARS_MIN_Tutorial.pdf

Take the free download option.

Assuming you have already downloaded the well cars and their associated container commodities from the JointedRail web site, post #3 might also interest you, here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...updated-route-amp-sessions&highlight=virtuoso

It links to this original post:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...TTX-double-stack-well-cars-Container-Virtuoso

and this youtube video (best watched full screen and in HD):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnCCLhuhh38

You might like to download the session, try it and then nut out how it all works.

Please tell me if this helps.

Phil

Edit:
As an afterthought, if you search youtube for "philskene" there are several other videos about configuring freight cars and industries.

Last edited:
Back