NMRA Show in Detroit

ccordes

TOTR veteran :))
Trainz is back on the road! And we're going to Detroit!
Come out to the convention or just the show and say hello to Lance, Al Barten, me (ccordes) and other Trainzers. If last years show is any indicator, it should prove to be a pretty good time.:D
Click on the picks for more information.

Hope to see you there,
ccordes

[SIZE=+2]:D Cobo Conference/Exhibition Center
July 27 - 29, 2007
Detroit, MI.
[/SIZE]

BTW - Even though we are sometimes frowned on for 'cheating' the hobby by not having physical models, I encourage you to join the NMRA. They have great proto info and centuries of experience in modeling.

Who's Coming To Detroit?

We'll be there at the Great Lakes Express 2007 NMRA Convention and the The National Train Show once again, this year being held in Detroit.

Auran will have a stand at The National Train Show selling Trainz Classics and TRS2006 at special show prices. Stop by booth #389 (Railroad Simulator) and say G'day to myself, ccordes, abarten and other Trainz community members.

We may even be able to arrange a get together for drinks on Saturday following the show. You can find more information about it here, and please note, you do not need to register for the convention if you are only attending the train show.

We hope you can make it and I look forward to seeing you there :)

Cheers.

As a resident of Detroit I will be there. Too bad I couldn't present my BETA of my CSX Saginaw Sub that all Detroit railfans would know. :( -Chris

well I'm now looking for a room.......but I hope to see a good number of you there :)

peter

Will Trainz be putting on any kind of workshops?

Also, I think it would be nice if a special time could be selected to those of us intrested in discussing Trainz issues could meet.

Bill Klene
Crown Point IN

well as cut-off time approches; I'm still looking for a cheap room. if someone has a spare bed, I'd be willing to help cover the cost of the room....

peter

Will Trainz be putting on any kind of workshops?

Also, I think it would be nice if a special time could be selected to those of us intrested in discussing Trainz issues could meet.

Bill Klene
Crown Point IN

Discussing Trainz issues? That will be going on all day long. Just drop by. I'm sure something can be arranged afterwards.
See you there.

Do Trainz Community people get a pass or do they still have to pay for admission? Also: is any of the people from Auran going to be there? -Chris

Hi to Chris, Lance and a whole lot more and I was at the show last year in Philadelphia Pa. and it was a nice day but this year Chris knows I will not but I will see anyone in Edison NJ but how ever goes have a good time Mario :)

I'll try and make a visit. I'll be displaying with the Lego clubs, but are lack of help on our layou will probably result in me staying there.

Do Trainz Community people get a pass or do they still have to pay for admission? Also: is any of the people from Auran going to be there? -Chris
This is an NMRA event and there are no special dispensations for Trainz Community Members, sorry. The show admission prices are available here and if last years show in Philadelphia is anything to go by, admission was worth every cent.

I'll be there helping Chris Cordes and Al Barten (and their lovely partners) to promote Trainz in the Motor City. Make sure you stop by and introduce yourself, even if we are busy, which is most of the time at these shows ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

Cheers.

Back