NG Europe 2

MYTrain

is a Live Steamer
Unable to post in Screenshots. Have sent message to helpdesk. Received standard message that they received. No action as of this date. That is why this is in Surveyors, Operators & Engineers where I can post but without attachments.

Saw NG Europe 2 screenshots, thought it was real nice, and downloaded. It has 87 unknown dependencies most of which are by 128184, 145747, 149987 plus misc others. When I start the route, I get the message "unable to load station code library 122285:3499". At one point the track runs up the hill side. Stations etc. etc. are missing.

How can I get the missing dependencies.

Also does anyone ever check if these are on the DLS before they publish a route, as this download has been a total waste of time.

As I said it looks very good on the screenshots, but on my computer it is just junk because of the missing dependencies.

Best regards.

First off i can see you are a bit heated at the mo judging by your post but a more gentle appeal might help you
also try doing a forum search just quoting the firt part of the kuid for example 145747 you might be suprised what comes up,
i am sure the author (Darkdan) did a list somewhere as he is usually a very helpful chap
also a simple search on the dls reveals that 122285:3499 is now on version 3 by Andi06 so you need to download that if you are on trs2004 or above. if you are new here we can forgive you as its sometimes hard to get to grips with some of this stuff.
But most on this forum are most helpful ans someone will usually be able to help you
any further help let me know as i am still missing a few items myself for this layout

Steviez

A general point of information to help you:

There is no rule that all content of any map, scenario, loco etc must all be on the download station, in fact it may well be that even 50% of the items on the download station include content that is not there-Auran does not pay staff to verify this (afterall it offers the download station facility as a free service) and it is left to individual authors to include what they like.

While this at first seems rather unhelpful, you will find a lot of help to get these missing items. There is an external database set up by some members for instance.
On the plus side, it leads to much more creative uploads.

So you may well need to search for other download sites. Many authors will include a read me file in the map to tell you where to find things.

Here is the answer from Darkdan I found by doing a forum search on his name:

You can find some of those locos and rolling stock made by witte46 and Vasquez on the DLS,

also from http://www.spaintrainzrutas.com/

and http://www.mitoshiro.com/trainzworkz/index.html

Regards,

Last edited:
Hello MyTrain,

May I ask you to read the thread B-Project 2 in the Screenshots part of Auran forum. There are some sites kindly pointed by Eugene Pimenov where you can find some of the missing assets you need.

When you have downloaded those assets, feel free to mail me what you are still missing and I'll try to help you with that.

Regards,

Daniel (aka Darkdan)

steviez, I hope you received my mail and that your maps are now completed :)

Hiya Daniel
thanks for the e-mail and yes all 4 of your layouts are now complete as i said in the screenshots page your layouts are a work of art !!

now all i need is the dependencies for the excellent Polish etc steam loco's

i look forward to version 2 of B project

All the best

Steviez

ps sorry didnt reply sooner , i appreciate the help you have given me

Back