New Releases: 4/2/14

Sorry to dig up an older thread but Ive purchased the Diamond River Mining Co. and the rote looks great but for the sessions I am missing one dependency
Unknown Location: <kuid:175455:101313>

Hi Will,
The KUID you are missing is the DRM route itself.
When I purchased this route today I downloaded what was listed on the order but it seems that was only the dependency pack for the DRM.
What made me suspicious was that after installing the CDP there was very little needed to get from the CM.
Went back to JR's page for the route and saw another download there: "DRM Module".
This is the route.

Hope this helps you.

However I am missing a couple of KUID's:
Unknown Location: <kuid:334896:200111>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:100135:1>

Hope someone can help me now .......................

Laurie

Hi Will,
The KUID you are missing is the DRM route itself.
When I purchased this route today I downloaded what was listed on the order but it seems that was only the dependency pack for the DRM.
What made me suspicious was that after installing the CDP there was very little needed to get from the CM.
Went back to JR's page for the route and saw another download there: "DRM Module".
This is the route.

Hope this helps you.

However I am missing a couple of KUID's:
Unknown Location: <kuid:334896:200111>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:100135:1>

Hope someone can help me now .......................

Laurie

Unknown Location: <kuid:334896:200111> SOU P-S 50_6ft Boxcar http://jointedrail.com/index.php/freeware/rolling-stock/boxcars/50-6-boxcars/50-6-boxcar-3-pack.html
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:100135:1> NS C30-7 http://jointedrail.com/index.php/freeware/locomotives/ns/ge-c30-7-ns.html

Hi all I am missing these can someone please help
45324:28008:1
45324:20033:1
45324:91123:1

Thank you all
Chris Sullivan
NEW ZEALAND

Thanks for that mate it is I think for the coal mine route
There are supposed to be some other cool things on this route but I don't know what they are yet
Chris Sullivan

Sorry to dig up an old thread but ...... i'm getting this Error --> Unknown Location: <kuid:156765:101151> can someone tell me where / how to get this item or tell me if it a payware item please

its from the Diamond River Mining co. Route

Sorry to dig up an old thread but ...... i'm getting this Error --> Unknown Location: <kuid:156765:101151> can someone tell me where / how to get this item or tell me if it a payware item please

its from the Diamond River Mining co. Route

Have you downloaded all the packs for the route? This asset, among others, should be in the diamond_river_mining_co.cdp pack.

The asset, by the way, is NS 100 Ton Hopper and is freeware.

I recommend using the Trainz Kuid Index to help with the search.

I was able to find the asset here: Home / Freeware /
Rolling Stock /
NS 100 Ton Gondola Pack

You need to login to Jointed Rail first then search the Kuid in the TKI.

For your convenience, here's the link to TKI if you don't have it already. www.trainzkuidindex.com

Back