New problem when downloading RRmods content.

talos888

Hello to all. I wondered if I am the only one facing this issue: since RRmods has migrated to a new website, downloading payware has become much more tedious. For each file, it starts normally at around 11 Mo/s, but then after a few seconds the speed start to crumble, down to a paltry 8 ko/s, at which completing the download would take literally hours. However it fails usually at this point. It has taken me numerous attempts to download the newest payware engine. I still has some more recent payware to download and I can't afford to spent so much time. Same result using the links in the confirmation email or the links in my account. Any advice appreciated!

Last edited:
What’s your speed test say during that time? How many files are you trying to download at a time? I have experienced a similar pattern as you describe in the 9-10pm EST hours. If I wait until later in the evening or early morning, items download quickly without issue and my speed test typically says 60 MBS.

-J.P.

What’s your speed test say during that time? How many files are you trying to download at a time? I have experienced a similar pattern as you describe in the 9-10pm EST hours. If I wait until later in the evening or early morning, items download quickly without issue and my speed test typically says 60 MBS.

-J.P.
Thank you for the answer. I have fiber optic Internet connection, which is now standard in France. Download speed is 270 Mbit/s. I am trying one by one but it fails as well. I have been trying to download one specific file more than 40 times in the last three hours; to no avails. I will have to cease purchasing RRmods payware, it is too much of an hasle.

Back