New Consolidadated DLC List - BUT

boleyd

I see some scenery items I would like to buy BUT - I assume these are all locked down with no way to merge to each-other, or to existing routes. If merging remains prohibited then I have no interest.

Example - I have merged the Coal Mountains route from JR with an old, but very nice rail-yard by Msgsapper. After my usual vegetation and ground alterations I have a nice sized route with more evolutionary potential than either alone.

As another example, the Coal Mint package would look great with this same larger rail yard and industrial park from Msgsapper. I would also remove the "electric" upgrade from the route. I think that the wires and train gantries detract from a "railroad" atmosphere (steam and early diesel). But alas, the route is locked.
Dick

You can't merge DLC routes.

You can however edit the DLC routes which means you can add in an iPortal that will allow you to send your consists from one route to another. I've been playing around with the iPortal assets and they're extremely useful.

Is this with two windows or two routes running concurrently in the same window. I do not know how to establish "2 routes in 1 window"?

Ok have two windows - 1 program up now. Will wait until morning to try it.

Can't move data between windows but no surprise.

Back