New computer ( update)

shearkhan

:D Hi guys, A big thankyou to all, I have now got my new computer
a local trader built one for me using the specs you provided, he also transfered every thing for me as well. So there I am happily running trains again,untill I decided to download some items from the D L S, then the problem started when I attempted to download got an error message,
game does not support website,could'nt work it out at first,then I realised
that I would have to re-install my 2004, after I did that worked just fine
downloaded everything, when I looked in my original maps,WHAT?
nothing,then I realised I had another problem, how do I transfer my
files to the one I have re-installed? Any suggestions , ideas would be welcome.:confused:

shearkhan

:Dhow do I transfer my
files to the one I have re-installed? :confused:
shearkhan

Hello

Copy your backed up Downloads folder over to C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2004\World\Dispatcher\Downloads

and

Copy your backed up Custom folder over to C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2004\World\Custom

Regards

Ahsan:)

Last edited:
Hi ASHAN
Many thanks for your help in this,now I have another question for you..
having transfered the files to trains how do I get them back into surveyor so I can run them?

trainz downloads

:) Hi ASHAN
Many thanks for the information,now having downloaded my files to newly installed trs04,I have another question for you...
How do I now get them into surveyor so that I can run them:confused:

>
:) Hi ASHAN
Many thanks for the information,now having downloaded my files to newly installed trs04,I have another question for you...
How do I now get them into surveyor so that I can run them:confused:

Hello

The new files you have downloaded > double click CDP file > click extract and then file will extracted to the: C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2004\World\Dispatcher\Downloads directory.

then Run TRS2004 > Driver or TRS2004 > Surveyor > create short track then place Train on track > go for quick drive.

Regards

Ahsan:wave:

Back