Need to add a bogey...

Thedirtytrain1

Hi!
I made a model train in Sketchup, works and runs PERFECTLY in Trainz and am just adding the finishing touches.
Now, this is where i'm muddled.
I want to add an existing bogey (saved as a .cdp file and on the DLS) to my engine.
How would i go about this without having to download Blender or Gmax and then have to retexture?
Thanks.
P.S. I have attachment maker by PEV if that helps

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/%22mesh-table%22_containerThis is probably what you are looking for. It will be something you add in the mesh container of the config.txt file. I would use content manager to do it. Others would swear by manually entering it in "Open in Explorer" mode. Just take time and read through it, I think you will get it. Best way to practice of course, is to clone the two items you want to use. Then you won't mess anything up, and feel confident about going along and changing things.

Paul

Firstly, you must have provided the necessary bogey and coupler attachment points. Bogies are made to two different height standards. You will have to adjust your bogey attachment heights to suit. Refer to the Trainz Wiki for the details on adding a bogey container to your config.txt or look in another config. Peter

Back