NATIONAL TRAIN DAY - Jacksonville, Florida

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys,

We have been invited by Amtrak to setup a working simulator for NTD in Jacksonville, FL. We will be at the station from 10am - 4pm on Saturday May 10, 2014. If you are a customer of ours and are in the area, please stop by and say hello! We will have a little something to give away for those customers we see at NTD!

What to expect in JAX for NTD:

Amtrak and FEC displays including a SD40-2 (Champion Paint) as well as a GP40-2 in the Breast Cancer scheme. Amtrak will also have a locomotive as well as several cars on display including the 8400 Viewliner Diner! Jointed Rail will have a simulator set up for use as well as offer copies of TRS for sale. Our new P42 will be displayed and you will have a chance to run it if you are there.

For those coming to NTD in JAX here is some helpful travel info if you live in the southeastern region:

Jacksonville is served by 2 daily Amtrak trains.

P091 Arrives about 7am into JAX (Southbound, will stop at Lakeland, Tampa)
P097 Arrives about 9am into JAX (Southbound, will NOT stop at Lakeland, Tampa)

P098 Departs about 6pm from JAX (Northbound)
P092 Departs about 11pm from JAX (Northboud)

Have a great NTD wherever you may be, stop by and say hello!

That's my high school's prom. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions. Anyways, have fun guys, can't wait to see pictures!

Wish I could be there, sounds fun. But I'm in California and I am going to take my little brother (he also plays trainz, he just isnt on the forums) to the nearby amtrak station. Have a good time there and I hope you get more customers from this.

Great opportunity not only for JR but Trainz in a whole. It will be great exposure for the game. Can't make it as I'm up in Kevin's area in Eastern, PA. It would be a bit of a run down:hehe:.
TJ

dag, what a load of baloney (well..for me)! my father is going down there for work this weekend, while i will be stuck in colo working ><. but at least union station will be having it's reopening =D.

ya'll have fun in the sun!

Great day here in Jacksonville. We are sitting in front of the FEC 425 wearing Susan G Komen awareness scheme. It's been great meeting some of our customers, hope to see some more of you!

Mike

LOL, yes we passed with flying colors! They both said it's handles just like the real one, so that's good news for us.

Mike

Back