Narrow Gauge WareHouse

Hey everyone.

<kuid2:67794:38005:1> "Narrow Gauge WareHouse" has an error:
Error: The Tag '5' is not permitted within a container of type 'products-in-tracktrig1'.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hey everyone.

<kuid2:67794:38005:1> "Narrow Gauge WareHouse" has an error:
Error: The Tag '5' is not permitted within a container of type 'products-in-tracktrig1'.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

A config.txt would be helpful. The number may have inadvertently moved to another line because there was a space preceding it or an enter key was hit, or perhaps is missing quotes around it and it's not lined up with the others nearby.

John

The part of the config.txt should be like this:
Code:
attached-trigger
{
  products-in-tracktrig1
  {
    att                                 "a.trig0"
    radius                              5
  }
}
Just delete the additional line.

Peter

I'll just give you guys the config.txt:

kuid <kuid2:67794:38005:1>
category-region-0 "US"
type "Trackside"
region "US"
light 1
trainz-build 2.4
icon0 <kuid:-3:10164>
icon-texture "icon.tga"
category-era-0 "1890s"
category-era-1 "1900s"
category-era-2 "1910s"
category-era-3 "1920s"
category-era-4 "1930s"
category-class "BI"
script "gsfile"
class "gsfile"

obsolete-table
{
}

mesh-table
{
{
mesh "wh.im"
auto-create 1
}

door0
{
mesh "WHDoors/whdoor.im"
anim "WHDoors/whdoor.kin"
auto-create 1
att "a.door00"
}

door1
{
mesh "WHDoors/whdoor.im"
anim "WHdoors/whdoor.kin"
auto-create 1
att "a.door01"
}
}

queues
{
cannedproducts_q
{
size 200
initial-count 200
product-kuid <kuid2:67794:50050:1>

allowed-products
{
0 <kuid2:67794:50050:1>
}

attachment-points
{
0 "a.load00"
1 "a.load01"
2 "a.load02"
3 "a.load03"
4 "a.load04"
5 "a.load05"
6 "a.load06"
}
}

generalgoods_q
{
size 200
initial-count 200
product-kuid <kuid2:124060:10001:2>

allowed-products
{
0 <kuid2:124060:10001:2>
}

attachment-points
{
0 "a.loadD0"
1 "a.loadD1"
2 "a.loadD2"
3 "a.loadD3"
4 "a.loadD4"
5 "a.loadD5"
6 "a.loadD6"
}
}
}

processes
{
ibprocess
{
start-enabled 1
duration 60

inputs
{
{
amount 5
queue "cannedproducts_q"
}

{
amount 5
queue "generalgoods_q"
}
}

outputs
{
}
}
}

attached-track
{
products-track
{
track <kuid2:124060:38008:1>

vertices
{
0 "a.track0a"
1 "a.track0b"
2 "a.track0c"
}
}
}

attached-trigger
{
products-in-tracktrig1
{
att "a.trig0"
radius 5
}
}

string-table
{
productunloading "Product Unloading"
}
asset-filename "Narrow Gauge WareHouse"
description "Narrow Gauge WareHouse. Unloads produce crates and ships packaged produce. Has seperate doors for shipping and receiving that are animated. Uses attachments for products. Content folder contains Readme file for proper setup."
kind "industry"
username "Narrow Gauge WareHouse"
thumbnail
author "John Fitzpatrick"
organisation
contact-email "jfitzpa3@nycap.rr.com"
contact-website
license "Freeware use only. Feel free to reskin. Some recognition would be nice."

kuid-table
{
pipe <kuid:-3:10051>
cannedproducts <kuid2:67794:50050:1>
generalgoods <kuid2:124060:10001:2>
0 <kuid:-3:10164>
}

Firstly, remove the email address from your post.

Secondly, see below - I have indicated in red what you need to remove from the config file (note - the lines with = marks at the start and end are for display purposes, not to be added to the file):

====CONFIG.TXT FILE===
kuid <kuid2:67794:38005:1>
category-region-0 "US"
type "Trackside"
region "US"
light 1
trainz-build 2.4
icon0 <kuid:-3:10164>
icon-texture "icon.tga"
category-era-0 "1890s"
category-era-1 "1900s"
category-era-2 "1910s"
category-era-3 "1920s"
category-era-4 "1930s"
category-class "BI"
script "gsfile"
class "gsfile"

obsolete-table
{
}

mesh-table
{
{
mesh "wh.im"
auto-create 1
}

door0
{
mesh "WHDoors/whdoor.im"
anim "WHDoors/whdoor.kin"
auto-create 1
att "a.door00"
}

door1
{
mesh "WHDoors/whdoor.im"
anim "WHdoors/whdoor.kin"
auto-create 1
att "a.door01"
}
}

queues
{
cannedproducts_q
{
size 200
initial-count 200
product-kuid <kuid2:67794:50050:1>

allowed-products
{
0 <kuid2:67794:50050:1>
}

attachment-points
{
0 "a.load00"
1 "a.load01"
2 "a.load02"
3 "a.load03"
4 "a.load04"
5 "a.load05"
6 "a.load06"
}
}

generalgoods_q
{
size 200
initial-count 200
product-kuid <kuid2:124060:10001:2>

allowed-products
{
0 <kuid2:124060:10001:2>
}

attachment-points
{
0 "a.loadD0"
1 "a.loadD1"
2 "a.loadD2"
3 "a.loadD3"
4 "a.loadD4"
5 "a.loadD5"
6 "a.loadD6"
}
}
}

processes
{
ibprocess
{
start-enabled 1
duration 60

inputs
{
{
amount 5
queue "cannedproducts_q"
}

{
amount 5
queue "generalgoods_q"
}
}

outputs
{
}
}
}

attached-track
{
products-track
{

vertices
{
0 "a.track0a"
1 "a.track0b"
2 "a.track0c"
}
}
}

attached-trigger
{
products-in-tracktrig1
{
att "a.trig0"
radius 5
}
}

string-table
{
productunloading "Product Unloading"
}
asset-filename "Narrow Gauge WareHouse"
description "Narrow Gauge WareHouse. Unloads produce crates and ships packaged produce. Has seperate doors for shipping and receiving that are animated. Uses attachments for products. Content folder contains Readme file for proper setup."
kind "industry"
username "Narrow Gauge WareHouse"
thumbnail
author "John Fitzpatrick"
organisation
contact-email "(removed)"
contact-website
license "Freeware use only. Feel free to reskin. Some recognition would be nice."

kuid-table
{
pipe <kuid:-3:10051>
cannedproducts <kuid2:67794:50050:1>
generalgoods <kuid2:124060:10001:2>
0 <kuid:-3:10164>
}
===END CONFIG.TXT FILE====

Shane

Shane pointed it out here in red. I have cut out that particular session just to clarify.

attached-trigger
{
products-in-tracktrig1
{
att "a.trig0"
radius 5
}
}

Delete this 5 which is bold and red.

Edit in Explorer via Content Manager
Save the config.txt
Close the file
close the folder
commit and you should be all set.

John

No problem - I noticed you didn't edit your post though to remove the email address. Can you do that ASAP so that spambots don't get hold of it?

Shane

Congrats on getting it solved.

As you can see the smallest of errors/typos/booboos/etc. can cause a world of trouble and be darned difficult to find. You probably stared right at it many times and it just didn't register.

Even worse are un-necessary blanks (ASCII 32) at the end of a line but the worst can be a comma in place of a period or vice-versa. You really can go both bald (from tearing you hair out in frustration) or blind (because you stared it is until your eyeballs fell out, lol).

Your reward when you finally find it? Utter chagrin when you realize you have been looking at it for hours and didn't notice it until just now.:confused:

Ben

Congrats on getting it solved.

As you can see the smallest of errors/typos/booboos/etc. can cause a world of trouble and be darned difficult to find. You probably stared right at it many times and it just didn't register.

Even worse are un-necessary blanks (ASCII 32) at the end of a line but the worst can be a comma in place of a period or vice-versa. You really can go both bald (from tearing you hair out in frustration) or blind (because you stared it is until your eyeballs fell out, lol).

Your reward when you finally find it? Utter chagrin when you realize you have been looking at it for hours and didn't notice it until just now.:confused:

Ben

It sure is when a typo is vanquished! :)

This is one of the things that absolutely frustrated me with programming. When I was learning various languages with their various syntax difference, I'd get a semi-colon mixed up with a colon (;, :), curly brackets versus square brackets ({, [) and so on. The compiler would then throw a hissy fit as it dumped and spit my code back on the my monitor in red! I'd then discover my mistake, after hours of staring at the screen and wondering why my program didn't work!

Another time I was learning Java and in the middle of the final project. I was working at home on my old computer with a huge NEC 24-inch CRT monitor. You know, the ones that weigh about 300 lbs., and take up half the desk. The display started to get a bit blurry with age, which made discerning the difference between : and ; on the screen. To add insult to injury, I was close to panic mode, and it was midnight to boot as this was a night class I was taking! I spent most of my time in frustration because for the life of me I couldn't see the difference!

Though I was told I had a great mind for programming, I found hardware much more suitable to my personality. I know when something is fixed, when it works. Period. There's none of this fussing and poking, and fiddling while looking for colons, periods, commas, and semi-colons.

John

Amen brother - I know what you mean.

Periods and commas are even harder to see in a script file (groan).

Ben

Indeed. Even I get caught out during programming sometimes when it comes to punctuation marks (although sometimes it's due to a function I've not used before - like in my Graphics Checker tool before I sorted out the issues).

Shane

Ya know gents - wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to make those pesky marks different colors.

{ green
} red
periods, commas, colon, and semi-colon different colors.

Would work the same but very easily seen for what they are and where used or misused. I haven't a clue as to how it could be done (just one of my silly thoughts).

Ben

Ya know gents - wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to make those pesky marks different colors.

{ green
} red
periods, commas, colon, and semi-colon different colors.

Would work the same but very easily seen for what they are and where used or misused. I haven't a clue as to how it could be done (just one of my silly thoughts).

Ben

There is, actually...

Use an editor such as ConText editor.

http://www.contexteditor.org/index.php

I've set the filter to Java or C++ and the various brackets and that highlight in a different color. I haven't used it in some time, but I think you can customize the syntax rules to suit your needs. Another good one is Notepad++, which I think does a similar thing.

John

I also use ConTEXT when dealing with the Trainz .GS (TrainzScript) files, using the highlighter available from the Trainz Wiki.

Shane

For those interested:

TPR hosts a similar
add-on for N3V's favorite editor, ConTEXT

- Nuff said... Go to TPR and download the plug-in for ConTEXT which will automatically highlight the tags and curly brackets and such in config.txt files.

John

Back