Narrow gauge screenshots

Harzer Schmalspurbahnen in Trainz

99-auran-2.jpg

99-auran-1.jpg

99-auran-3.jpg

Interesting... I like the track work and the topology, but the grass just does not match the textures all that well. You might want to use grass that is not as bright. I do believe that JVC has some grass on the DLS that works well with dirt.

Cheers,
JRT

Interesting... I like the track work and the topology, but the grass just does not match the textures all that well. You might want to use grass that is not as bright. I do believe that JVC has some grass on the DLS that works well with dirt.

Cheers,
JRT

I know it does look wierd, and although I am not Bob and I dont know the real reason why he did it that way, but that is actualy prototipical. Yes, It looks strange, Bright green next to all brown dirt. Only thing Id complane about in that scene is mabie find a darker texture for the green grass.

Sorry if it seems "as a matter of fact". Just woke up, brain not at 100% yet.

Cheers,
JRT

In my opinion, some other great grass (for dry areas) is the grass included in the payware route, "Sherman hill". :wave:

In my opinion, some other great grass (for dry areas) is the grass included in the payware route, "Sherman hill". :wave:

Keyword here is payware route.

I know it does look wierd, and although I am not Bob and I dont know the real reason why he did it that way, but that is actualy prototipical. Yes, It looks strange, Bright green next to all brown dirt. Only thing Id complane about in that scene is mabie find a darker texture for the green grass.

Sorry if it seems "as a matter of fact". Just woke up, brain not at 100% yet.

I know what you mean, but what I was saying is that you might want a texture that is dirt, but has some green weeds in it. Then place the grass that matches the texture best on top of the green spots.

Cheers,
JRT

Hey now Spalterbockerl, that looks very strangely like the Cumbres and Toltec! Looks really good too!

thx, im still work on it. many videoclips(youtube), films and google earth help to built. im built Durango & Silverton too...
never been there :(
but makes my feel the great american spirit of Railroad of good ole america..

Steam forever:cool:

regards

@SpalterBockerl

thx, im still work on it. many videoclips(youtube), films and google earth help to built. im built Durango & Silverton too...
never been there :(
but makes my feel the great american spirit of Railroad of good ole america..

Steam forever:cool:

regards

@SpalterBockerl

Holy ****!!!!!!:udrool: :udrool: :eek:

My jaw dropped when I saw those. Wow. I would have never believed you have never been there. It looks amazing. If that is 2010, I got to readjust my wish list.

1) Get a newer computer that can actualy handle trains without crashing
2) Buy trains 2010.

SpalterBockerl: Those engines are beautiful, you are doing a very nice job with your route..Looks very realistic..

there's more where those engines came from... www.steamachine.com/prowler

great K-36s, K-27s, K-28s, and 2-8-0s. RGS 20, the little 4-6-0 that was in ticket to tomahawk, is there too. They usually work in TS2009 without any config mods. Only problem is sometimes CM2 rejects some texture files for their cabs. its only a slight problem though, as the engines look so great you'll spend most of your time outside the cab anyway.

One more thing on the cabs...the C-16s and the K-27s (and possibly RGS 20, though i'm not sure) don't have a functional cab. they have those "lets just make it look pretty" cabs, which i have no porblem with at all. Prowler makes a pretty good engine, if i do say so myself.

there's more where those engines came from... www.steamachine.com/prowler

yes, prowlers fantastic work... but doesnt drive correctly in CAB-mode TS2010.

i got a lucky shot as a Dummy:D and solve this:...

Problem; during session the pressure of Boiler decrease, anyway firing by automatic or manually.

i got all stuff from Subpar locos too.. so you open the" C&T 488 " (prowler loco) for edit the config.

they use KUID: 65931::52022 for enginespec

then open "Baldwin 2-6-0H" (subpar loco) for edit. Use KUID 96914:51484 as enginespec.

so backup the original configs and set baldwin enginespec kuid to C&T 488----save and commit again.

Works fine in CAB mode in TS 2010 ...use automatic fireman off duty mostly.

still hope prowler will update them....

regards

Back