Narrow gauge screenshots

Uintah Railway sessions post 07.

BTW, thank you for this amazing route dangavel!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Great screenies, rico! I don't recognize the route, is this a new one you're working on by any chance?
Thanks man.

Yes, it's the Hangman Creek Lumber Company MRR layout I've been working on the last 6 months or so.

The layout has been finished for some time but haven't had the mojo for packaging it up for DLS release.

I'm burned out on anything and everything narrow gauge and all the models I've had to make to finish the Hangman layout.

Right now, I'm trying to get a German style snowy Christmas layout finished up and uploaded before New Year's.

It's a real rush job for me, as I got the bug to build it just two weeks ago. I should have started earlier, LOL.

There are more pics here in this album, of the layout and some of the new models, if you're interested.

Hangman Creek Lumber Company MRR Layout Album

Rico

Finally had a chance to look through all of your Hangman Creek photos, Rico, they look great! And all of the new models you've created are stellar! Sorry to hear that you've been burned out on narrow gauge while doing it, though, but hopefully you can recover with time. I'm certainly rooting for you and your Christmas layout project, knowing you it'll be a really good one. Hopefully someday in the future, you'll finally feel up to giving us regular folks the chance to play with your Hangman Creek layout - I, for one, am very much looking forward to such a day!

Figured I'd see if I could spark some posts by attempting to set up a theme. How about posting some screenshots of narrow gauge trains with urban scenery? Tracks running through town, next to the town, spur tracks for industries in a town, that kind of thing. Hoping to maybe see something to inspire my on creative efforts.

OBB

OBB 2092 ng loks from "Roslas" http://www.roltrainz.hu/narrow.html

Cheers, evilcrow
Ow wow!

That .hu site is a gold mine of ng stuff !

I like your screenshot, @evilcrow , but now I'm stoked on building an urban MRR around those Hungarian assets! ✌️ (y) :giggle:

@rogueranger1993 > I've been modifying the Jay Street Connecting layout by maxwerks, adding ships, re-texturing and adding street lighting.

I'll post up some screenies asap :)

Rico

Last edited:
Back