Narrow gauge screenshots

f0cbed19d22d17ad286406c8f5b5c852.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

SR&RL in TANE

This is all the SR&RL rolling stock I have, if anyone knows of other stuff please post. (Porter in last shot is not SR&RL)

:wave:

Last edited:
I found while searching thru old topics on the forums a download of some SL&RL open excursion cars and the download link still works but I cant remember what was the name of the topic where I found the link in but the cars were made by NarrowGauge though. Nice shots Norm, its always nice to see the SL&RL stuff again getting attention. It would be nice to see more Maine 2 Foot stuff though.

Well D'oh! http://www.trainzone.co.nz/SRandRL.htm I've forgotten all of slugsmasher's locomotives, and many more freight cars. Not sure how many I can get into TANE. The only open excursion ng cars I know of were for the EBT. I think I have another Maine NG route, dual gauge as I remember. I got it into TS12 so I should be able to get it into TANE.

Norm

You seem to be missing some freight stock, I may be wrong, t is difficult to see at the distance. There are a total of 29 types and in some cases more than one with different loads. It is nice to see them in use, when I made them there was a lot of narrow gauge interest in the SR&RL but not enough for someone to make a realistic route. There was one made, I think it is on Trainzone but to me it did not really catch the essence of the Maine countryside, not enough trees, excusable as this was made years ago. From memory, the freight cars on the DLS are loadable.

Peter

Peter

Normhart I will post some screenshots of the open cars that NarrowGauge made once I figure out how to fix this issue with locomotives and rolling stock is suddenly all appearing as unknown in Content manager and refuse to show up in the trains menu list in surveyor first. Well hopefully one day there will be another interest in Maine 2 foot gauge. I'm surprised there has not considereding the vast number of operating equipment is preserved there.

Last edited:
Peter oddly it is impossible to search the DLS white pages for SR&RL. SRRL shows 8 items but none of yours. Searching for your content narrowgauge shows some SR&RL items and with SR&RL in the title. Why you can't search that by title I can not even guess, I have not tried to figure out exactly what. Looking in the Content Manager Shows a total of 22 rolling stock items including passenger cars and tenders in TANE 81190. It is extremely irritating that the Content Manager can not see many of the items in the database.

Grrrr!

Ah ha! searching title for SR_RL returns many things but as near as I can tell only the 22 rolling stock items I mentioned above.

Edit again, OK I do see the interior for an excursion car but no car itself. I guess I will have to go through all your items one by one to see if I can find the missing stuff. Weird!

Last edited:
I see that both of me signed my last post. Double vision perhaps, I see two of the world that makes two of me????

I had a quick look in T:ane CM for my stuff and it all seemed to be there. All versions. When I get back from my eye appointment, the last one thankfully, I will dig into the list.

Peter

It would be nice to see some WW&F stuff since they have a very interesting little operation going for them and it continues to grow since they are slowly extending the right of way to the Highway and now they got 0-4-4 #9 running again

Ben

I have just downloaded 51 items on my KUID containing SR&RL in the username. Of those 5 that are faulty most are due to an missing attachment problem. If you got yours from Trainzone, they are the originals and have all been updated and uploaded to the DLS, nearly are all version :3>, some are version :4>.

That was in T:ane with AUTHOR set to #44700 and using KEYWORD set to SR&RL. Give it another try. Sort out the latest by sorting for INSTALLED after the download completes. Without sorting there are 73 SR&RL on the DLS.

Peter

Yup, 73 on the DLS via the CM using b81190. Of those 10 are obsolete and 63 are installed. 22 are in Catagory Rolling Stock and 3 are Locomotives. Or to put it another way 25 are type Train.

That's better. There are still quite a few SR&RL things listed on sirgiggby's site that I don't have installed yet, I think.

Ah I see the stuff listed by Col Hogan are duplicates. So the only thing I'm missing is the snowplow.

Last edited:
Well at least it was a dead fish, live fish hurt much more.

srrl20final in TANE. I didn't even realize there was another SR&RL route. Trying to update this one would be a whole bunch of work cause it is pretty big.

How did you manage to get "srrl20final" to show up Norm in TANE? When I tired that route and loaded it up in Surveyor, nothing showed up at all (not even the baseboards)?
bc55c1cf9d044c12f902ecdffaf43507.jpg

Anyway here were the excursion cars I found that were made by NarrowGauge.
6f90d60b21349f097a6f90988e299c24.jpg

Last edited:
How I get old routes into TANE.
1 - get the route into TS12SP1HF4
2 - find all the assets possible
3 - save as a new route
4 - save as cdp
5 - load cdp into TANE

Interesting rail cars Matt, they apparently are no longer available anymore. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Edit: BTW the srrl20final route includes a lot of rolling stock that does not show up in the route including several of narrowgauge's assets that may well be those excursion cars. I have not figured out how to separate out the rolling stock and get them back on track as they are not visible that I can tell.

Last edited:
Back