NA signalling

PeriScope

I would really appreciate it if someone would direct me to a relatively comprehensive source for track signalling diagrams. Specifically Canadian -- either CP or CN -- but any North American signalling system will be okay. I have found some model railroad sources on the internet, but they have either been inadequate or not clearly diagrammed for me to properly signal all of the situations on my layout. Perhaps, at the same time, you could also advise as to the proper signals for Canadian routes so that I can download these as well if necessary. One other problem that I am experiencing is getting RR Xings to work properly in 2006. The crossings from cloaked Ghost, BNSF and others are really very well detailed, but they don't operate on my layout for some unknown reason. Thank you in advance for taking the time to assist me with this. All the best.:confused:

Hello Periscope,

Check out a really old attempt at creating a web site. It isn't much but contains the signals used on the CPR from the 1940's to the late 1980's or early 90's. These are taken from my old UCOR (uniform code of operating rules) when I was hogger.

Sorry the web site is not very pretty but I hope it will provide some insight for you.

http://members.shaw.ca/bwchester/

Brian

The crossings from cloaked Ghost, BNSF and others are really very well detailed, but they don't operate on my layout for some unknown reason.

AFAIK bnsf50's rr crossings do work in TRS2006. Not quite sure if it works on TRS2006 or if you need SP1 as well. More than likely you'll also need SP1 installed for them to work.

For Cloakedghost's he is aware of it but not sure when they'll be updated.

Dave

Back