MyTrainz account not authorized

Napalm51

I've just installed TRS2019 on Steam and I can't download anything from the download station becaus it says that "MyTrainz account is not authorized" how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Napalm51 - Welcome to the forums and to the wonderful world of Trainz!
Seems there's been a delay in the registration of your account with N3V (the makers of the Trainz Simulators) and Steam.
To fix this, message Helpdesk for prompt assistance. (See link on the Menu above).
Unfortunately, its Easter Monday (holiday) in Australia, so more likely to get attention tomorrow.

Another thing you might try is to enter your username and password (the same ones you use in this forum) into Trainz Settings. You will find this on the TRS19 launch window where you normally click "Start Trainz". Click "Trainz Settings" instead and then click the Internet tab. Enter your username and password (as described above) and hit Enter. When your details have been confirmed, close the settings window, exit the Launcher and then start the Launcher again.

NOTE: I am running the SP3 beta version of TRS19 (build 111951 not yet available for public release) and I have just noticed that the Internet tab has been replaced by a new MyTrainz tab with a different layout. So advice on solving this issue will have to change when the SP3 update is released.

Back