Murchison route

1superstoker2

1superstoker2
Is the owner of the Murchison going to make his route applicable for tane I like the the route and the full instructions how to operate different assignments would be interested in this

If you own the pre-TS12 SP1 version, the one that installs in TS2010 and TS2009, you can convert the content and the route to T:ANE yourself. It takes time and lots of it to repair the content and make it usable in T:ANE. I've done it myself and it is worth the effort. With that said the original route, once updated to T:ANE standards can only be better.

I can confirm that Michael (Sirgibby) is currently working on Murchison 2 for Tane upgrade and has been for awhile. Rather than just fix any error and keep the contents the same in the Tane version, he is revamping the layout with a lot of new Tane content.

Now that Tane SP2 is officially out, progress has really picked up. Without saying too much, there's been a few things outside his control that hampered his progress for a while.

Unfortunately I can't give you a timeline. Particularly when he's got a business to run & kids. Michaels a pretty meticulous sort of a guy, so the longer he takes, the better it will be...

From what I've heard from Michael, it's going to well be worth the wait.

I've personally enjoyed modifying the 2006 Version of Murchison 2; https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?133540-Murchison-2-quot-modified-quot-screenshots Alot of fun...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Mac,

Awesome updates you did on your version. Mine is a bit more vanilla with changes made to the track, roads, and level crossings.

As I said I look forward to the "real" Murchison 2 whenever Michael gets around to finishing his masterpiece. The version as-is looks amazing in T:ANE, and I can only imagine what we'll have when he's done.

But I will add one thing here. I will continue to hold on to my version once he updates because his version will be sold through N3V's shop which will turn it in to payware and an in-editable version.

Back