Multiplayer Session Rules?

GN1996

Not a real user title.
What rules are required to create a multiplayer session? I still haven't quite figured it out. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Before you even think of doing that, register your version of Trainz. This will be required to upload anything.

The following rule(s) are required, but be aware that once these are added, you will no longer be able to test the session before uploading it.

Multiplayer Rule
Online Chat Rule (this one may not be required, but it's worth checking)

Shane

I have already registered my version of trainz but after the forum upgrade, the icon that said so disappeared.

A warning though. Once you add the Multiplayer rule and save the session, it must be uploaded to the Download Station even for testing, along with the route if the route is not built-in or already on the Download Station.

Shane

Once you add the Multiplayer rule and save the session, it must be uploaded to the Download Station even for testing
As far as I know and out of the little experience I have: You can test the session without uploading, but that will be basic testing the route (industries, rail connections, that kind of stuff), just not the multiplayer aspect.

Fair enough. From what I've read though, once the Multiplayer rule is added, this prevents the route from being tested in the normal way unless it's on the DLS.

Shane

Back