Multiplayer routes in trainz

jackajay

Hello,

How can i find the multiplayer routes/sessions hosted by other players in addition to the default routes. I am not able to see any multiplayer routes hosted by any one, does that mean no one is using multiplayer currently in trainz new era?

Appreciate your response.

If you load up TANE and go to the route to see the sessions. It should show all MP' sessions currently hosted for that route. However, the few times I have looked I have only ever seen 2-3 sessions hosted over the 4 built in routes at a time. So it's often that no one is hosting. At that point I'd suggest trying to talk to some people and maybe host one yourself.

Thanks for the info, in TS12 it'll show all the multiplayer routes/sessions hosted even if its not installed so that if needed we can download the route/session from DLS and join multiplayer. Is that not possible in TANE?

Not in TANE. Like I said, you'd have to go to the route you have installed and click "view sessions." That will show you all installed sessions and any multiplayer sessions for that route.

If they have a multiplayer session built for them they should work. Assuming none of the assets have been updated to TANE.

Typicality they will say MP in the name or description. or if you use CMP you can look at the discrepancies and see i the multi player rule is one.

Back