Multiplayer and SP1

railventure

Just a heads up if you intend to play multiplayer with SP1 be warned alot of the MP sessions will not work, i have run across a few that will run but the majority will fail.

These where working prior to me patching, so for those that want multiplayer i would keep the install you have and upgrade a new clean install for SP1 till you can test your favorite sessions.

Also for those about to upload a mp session i would install SP1 on a clean install and check first to see if it throws up any errors before uploading as it will save alot of wasted time for everyone involved.

Too late Railventure. I already installed it yesterday. Thanks for the advice though. For me Montana Rail Link by Jib228 and Thompson & Western by Danny5 work. UMR Summer Revisited and my Port Ogden session doesn,t. The built in East European session with the tongue twisting place names does.

I am in the process of getting the assets for the UMR Summer Revisited fixed. We should be able to update to the SP1 soon. In the mean time we will keep the 49922 running.
Carl

Back