mstnoodle

darrenclark1982

hi this is to mstnoodle or and one how nows how to get in contackt with him.

mstnoodle hi i have seen your thomas and friends trainz around and they are the best that i have seen and realy would like your permishion to have them and use them on my copy of trs2004 if this is ok could you plz let me now so i can send you my email address for you to send them to thanks from Darren Clark a big fan of your work:D

the only reson that i am as you r realy telling the truth when you say begging is that i need them for my 4 year old son that is very sick and in and out of hospital all the time and i have promised him i will get the thomas trains for him. i have tryed making them myself as i downloaded the train creator from the download stashion but im not shore who to use it properly. so if anyone can help me there it would be just as good thanks all.

OKAY EVERYONE - IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF THE UKBL THOMAS STUFF CAN THEY MAKE .CDP's OUT OF IT AND EMAIL IT TO DARRENCLARK1982.

See if we can bring a smile to his son's face!

if anyone does do that it will be breaking mstnoodles license im sure auran will be backing me up on this, mstnoodle came to an agreement with UKBL to host the thomas files, and they were not allowed to hosted anywhere else,

due to some difficultys recently they have had to be removed

Please dont use capital letters that classifed as shouting,

Chris

OKAY EVERYONE - IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF THE UKBL THOMAS STUFF CAN THEY MAKE .CDP's OUT OF IT AND EMAIL IT TO DARRENCLARK1982.

See if we can bring a smile to his son's face!
Thank you for your suport and if anyone is willing to help then thanks but plz i dont wont anyone to get in to truble over it thanks again all Darren

if anyone does do that it will be breaking mstnoodles license im sure auran will be backing me up on this, mstnoodle came to an agreement with UKBL to host the thomas files, and they were not allowed to hosted anywhere else,

due to some difficultys recently they have had to be removed

Please dont use capital letters that classifed as shouting,

Chris
Sorry, Chris - I won't shout again! ;)

I know there are agreements and the such-like, but this is a four-year-old kiddie we're talking about who wouldn't begin to understand the big bad world of copyright etc - and I'm sure the great Reverend Awdry himself would have been only too delighted to have sent him an mstnoodle virtual model or two! (Indeed, had Trainz been around while Reverend Awdry was alive, I am sure he would have been spellbound!)

All I was suggesting was that if anyone happens to have any of the wee mstnoodle Thomas models stored on their hard drive, perhaps a little email attachment or two on the QT to darrenclark1982 might brighten up his son's life! Strictly speaking, it violates a couple of rules but, hey, it's for a little chappie who is not going to upload them to another web site or sell them for commercial gain or anything else. Him and his dad are just going to sit at the computer and play "Fat Controllers" and "Troublesome Trucks!"

I would not normally advocate violating agreements, breaking copyright, pirating or "Warezing", but in this instance I really don't think letting the little laddie have some fun would hurt anyone!

"Well, Bust my Buffers!" said Thomas loudly "Is that really too much to ask?"

"Dunno" said Gordon dreamily, "Perhaps some kind soul out there might help!"

"Well, if you ask me," put in James, "When it comes to little children, this copyright malarkey is only a lot of old nonsense! More suited to Dirty Diesels, I should say!"

"I think so too," piped up Percy. "Cinders and ashes! Can anyone out there help a pal?"

Last edited:

mstnoodle hi i have seen your thomas and friends trainz around and they are the best that i have seen and realy would like your permishion to have them and use them on my copy of trs2004 if this is ok could you plz let me now so i can send you my email address for you to send them to thanks from Darren Clark a big fan of your work:D

have you tried sodorisland3d they made thomas models routes and downloadable bits like doanld and douglas snow plow barber shop duck crashed in too and much more:udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool::mop::mop:

the only reson that i am as you r realy telling the truth when you say begging is that i need them for my 4 year old son that is very sick and in and out of hospital all the time and i have promised him i will get the thomas trains for him. i have tryed making them myself as i downloaded the train creator from the download stashion but im not shore who to use it properly. so if anyone can help me there it would be just as good thanks all.

The people who can give permission for these to be made available are "HIT Entertainment Limited" and if you contact them they may even make some arrangements for them to become payware.

Cheerio John

go here to get thomas stuff

http://si3d.jimdo.com/rolling-stock/

julian14bernadino, please stop posting in multiple threads with the same question, as this will cause people to ignore you.

If you can state which asset this dependency is for, it will help.

Shane

Back