Mousewheel

Fierogt87

Addicted to TranzDEM
Sure would like to see the mousewheel work for when hovering over the gyroscope axes and when over the up/down arrows in the position and rotation input boxes... also, mousewheel hovering over the controls in driver mode for operating locomotives... one can get super accurate positioning and rotation using the mousewheel, as i have experienced in other software...

also, most times when i mouse over to the up/down arrows, the scroll gadget for the right side toolboxes appears and covers up what i was going after... The scroll gadget is a PITA on either side...

While I'm here, what about the middle mouse button? certainly it could be used to do many things, but it does nothing in trainz...

S20 is on the right track (see what I did there?), sure is a lot better for editing than S10!

also, most times when i mouse over to the up/down arrows, the scroll gadget for the right side toolboxes appears and covers up what i was going after... The scroll gadget is a PITA on either side...!

The simple solution to that is to undock the palette and move it to anywhere on the screen. Once undocked it can also be resized.

The simple solution to that is to undock the palette and move it to anywhere on the screen. Once undocked it can also be resized.

Yes, they resize nicely, but when i put them back on the dock, they go back to full size. If i leave them out, i'm stuck with unused grey area on the side... they should be resizeable in the dock...

Back