More CMP Probs

LTrain

I keep getting the Error message Unable to Register Trainz URL Registry Key?

I have already Registered my Serial Number on the site......I want to be able to download Jeffmorris NYC Subway routes and trains, can someone help?

Have you keyed in your details back into CMP?
cmpdetail8gg.jpg

Note to Mods: I think this image is small enough, but based on my past record of big pics you are welcome to change it to a link if it is too big. :D

Okay under Settings Internet in the CMP....My user name is there and password. I have DSL.....Whatr internet setting should it be set to? Currently it is set to No Proxy Server.

Well thats the settings I am using now........But it still says Unable to find Regstriy URL Key..........And like I said, I've registered my SN and It says my User ID and Password under the CMP under Settings and Internet

Also in the CMP...............When I try to connect to the internet under say you go to ALL I will right click the mouse and just plain try to download whatever thats there, the red thing at the bottom comes up saying unable to connect to the server and I am already connected, otherwise I couldnt be on here now LOL..........But I have already click the option of Use Internet Explorer Settings.

I dont understand that...........I dont think I have a firewall..........Besides, I have Windows Vista not XP

Does Vista have a compatibility mode, similar to on XP? Perhaps you could try experimenting with this?
(make sure any changes you make are reversible, just in case)

BidMod

Actually out of the blue last night i was able to download somethings, but i cannot seem to be able to show the trains that i downloaded in the CMP to show in the Rail Yard.

Anything displayed in the Open for Edit tab in CMP? If so you need to select all of them and commit them.

HTH

Dave

Back